o n e 🌻

Some people think the world is full of beauty and kindness. The truth is, it isn't.
Well, not everyone is perfect. Not everyone can make the world beautiful. They can if they wanted to. If they tried.

Josh Dun is one of them. He isn't a perfect human being, but he tries to do good things.
One of them is taking care of his closest friend Jenna.

Her parents are dead and her siblings have fled. She was forced to live alone and fend for herself. Until she met Josh, who gave her the comfort and love. Well, they never were in love, they were just friends.

Josh has never been so good to his family. He would say mean things to them and often do bad things behind their back. But he would never go too far.

The man had a kind soul and he cared about everyone around him. He just wanted to find peace in his life despite everything he's been through.

One day, he and Jenna decided to do something different for the day. Usually they'd go out and do certain things. But they wanted to break from that.

Together, they walked arm to arm to the gardens of Columbus Ohio. It was a place that Jenna has never been to before. So the entire process was new to her.

While walking, Josh saw Jenna's strange facial expressions she made while looking around.

"I've never seen you make those looks before." Josh said. "It's almost like you've never seen flowers before."

"It's been years since I saw them." Jenna said. "I love them so much."

Josh smiled.

At the end, they walked into what Jenna thought were the most beautiful flowers she had ever seen.

Sunflowers.

"Oh Joshua Dun." Jenna said; sighing. "It's so beautiful."

Josh chuckled.

"They're sunflowers."

"I know, but they look like the sunshine."

"Is that why you like them?"

Jenna tugged on Josh.

"Of course!"

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go on."

Jenna ran into the sunflowers to admire them, while Josh decided to walk around the area.

He came to the gardens many times. But he had never seen anything more beautiful than before. It was like the sun had blessed them with beauty.

However, Josh saw a glimpse of someone beyond the bush. This made the man very suspicious. So he decided to get closer.

Eventually leading him to the bush.