s i x t e e n 🌻

Josh was running. Not for his life, but for Tyler's life. He needed to stop Jenna from trying to get near him.

Suddenly, he ran into the girl; sending them both flying to the ground. Jenna got up; kicking Josh in the stomach.

"No more hiding Joshua Dun." She said. "I want to know who he is."

Josh groaned.

"N-Never."

"Very well then."

Before she could do more harm to him, Jenna looked up to see the boy; standing over Josh has he struggled. He was shocked that a beautiful girl could do this to him.

Jenna stopped the moment she laid eyes on him. But she didn't run away.

"Are you the flower?" She asked.

Tyler looked at her.

"Y-Yes I am." Tyler said.

"You're the boy Josh has been talking about."

"And you're the girl Josh has been talking about."

As Jenna and Tyler looked to each other, Josh got back on his feet; pulling the boy into his arms.

"That's her." Josh said. "She's been curious about you and who you were."

"You don't need to be afraid of me." Jenna said. "You seem to enjoy the company of my adoptive friend."

"I do."

He held out his hand.

"Tyler Joseph."

Jenna shook his hand.

"Jenna Black."

Josh smiled in awe; watching the two meet for first time.

"Do you live here?" Jenna asked.

"You can say that." Tyler said. "I don't really have anywhere else to go."

"If you'd like, you can come stay with us."

Josh locked his eyes on Jenna; still holding Tyler close.

"You said you-"

"I'm changing my mind."

She walked closer to the boy.

"Wouldn't you like that?"

Tyler looked at Josh; a bit afraid. But when Josh gave him a smile of good faith. He agreed.

"Yes Jenna, I'd love to come stay with you."

Jenna smiled.

"Excellent. Josh, help him into the car."

As Jenna made her way out the forest; Josh held out his arm to Tyler.

"You don't need to be afraid anymore."

Tyler wrapped his hand around his arm; smiling.

"I know."

Together, they walked out of the forest, got into the car, and drove back to where Josh lived.