n i n e t e e n 🌻

"Alright Tyler, we're almost there." Josh said as he lead the boy through the hallway while his eyes were closed.

"When can I open my eyes?" Tyler asked.

"Any second now."

After walking through the hallway, Josh stopped him at the guest room entrance.

"Okay flower, open your eyes."

The boy saw something he'd never seen before. It was a bedroom with a bed.

"What do you think?" Josh asked.

The boy was so surprised, he didn't know what to say. Josh pulled him into his arms.

"You like it. I know it."

"Of course I do Josh. It's just that...."

"What?"

"I've never seen a bed before."

Josh busted out laughing when he heard Tyler's answer.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm very serious Josh."

"Wow, then you really are a flower."

"Why would you say that?"

"Well, you must of lived beyond the bushes."

"Josh, you don't understand that I don't know how ordinary humans live!"

"Well, I'll teach you."

Without telling him, Josh threw the boy into the bed; jumping on top of him.

"What the hell Josh-"

"Shh flower." He whispered. "Don't talk."

The man laid his entire body onto the boy; kissing him repeatedly.

Tyler breathed heavily as his lips connected Josh. He seemed to enjoy it. Though Josh didn't know it. He stopped when he hear the boy's breathing.

"Am I too hard?"

"No no Josh. More."

"Are you sure?"

The boy nodded.

Once again, Josh smothered his lips onto Tyler.
The boy moaned and enjoyed the comfort of Josh's body being on top him.

Jenna was gonna go into the guest room to bring some extra blankets. But when she saw them making love to each other, she stood behind the door and watched; smiling.