e i g h t 🌻

Later at night, when they were already home, Josh sat down at the table with a Red Bull, while Jenna sat across from him with her book open.

Jenna loved to read. Anything she found interesting, she would read it to Josh.
Josh liked to hear Jenna read, but he felt a bit younger, mainly because his mother used to read to him when he was little.

As Jenna read to him, Tyler was all that rolled through his mind. He couldn't even hear Jenna read as he wheeled through his mind.

"This is so interesting." Jenna said. "I never thought I'd run into this."

The girl noticed Josh wasn't listening to him.

"Josh, are you okay?"

The man didn't respond. He was still buried in his mind. It was liked he was trapped and couldn't get out.

Jenna couldn't handle it. As she attempted to hit Josh on the head with her book, He slapped it out of her hand.

"Don't even think about it!"

"You're not listening to me! You never listen!"

"I've always listened to you Jenna." Josh said. "I always enjoy your books."

"Well, you ain't enjoying it right now because all you've been thinking about is that boy!"

Josh stood up.

"His name is Tyler. You have no right to judge me."

Jenna scoffed.

"Well, if you're unable to listen to any of my reading, I'll be in the bedroom."

The girl got up and went upstairs. Josh stayed at the table. He crunches up the can and threw it on the ground."

"You're gonna pick that up. Not me!" Jenna shouted from upstairs.

Josh didn't care. He couldn't take any of Jenna's crap anymore.

He decided to leave for the night.

For Tyler.