t w e n t y s e v e n 🌻

Through the next few weeks, Tyler and Josh avoided each other. Josh stayed alone in the bedroom while Tyler was secluded in his room. He would often go the gardens if Josh wasn't home to look after the house.

One day, Josh decided to apologize to Tyler and try to see though his problems with the Dema character. But when he went into his bedroom, he saw he wasn't there. He probably guessed he snuck out to go to the gardens.

However, when he went to that spot where Tyler usually was, he wasn't there either. Josh started to worry that Tyler actually ran away.

When he got home, he saw Jenna looking around the house for Tyler.

"Any sign of him?" Jenna asked when she saw Josh walk through the door.

"No, nothing."

"I don't understand. He wouldn't up and leave us. Only if went to the gardens."

Josh put his shoulders around Jenna.

"I think something's wrong. Those things that Tyler told me, about Dema, and Blurryface. I think it might be triggering horrible things."

"But that wouldn't explain the reason why he would leave us."

Suddenly, black smoke arose from the sky beyond their house. Josh and Jenna rushed outside to see what it was.

Before there eyes, 3 men in red clocks appeared in front of them. Josh and Jenna couldn't tell who they were.

"You have summoned Dema." One of them said.

"What made us hear your call?" Another one asked.

Josh approached them.

"You are Dema. He was right about you all along."

"Yes, he was right. Now tell us what you want."

"My friend is gone. And I want to know where he is."

One of them laughed.

"Oh the poor child has suffered a lot. He has committed so many horrific acts upon himself and maybe to you. But don't worry, he'll be alright."

"What do you mean?" Jenna asked.

"The boy has decided to choose a path towards greater things. He's currently on his way to Dema right now. And he'll be better off without anymore trouble."

Josh knew who Dema was and he knew what he was doing.

"Y-You're not talking about Tyler are you?"

The red cloaked didn't answer.
Josh started to panic.

"N-No! No not Tyler! He would never hurt anyone! HE'S GOOD!"

"Tyler wasn't there!" Jenna cried. "You leave him alone!"

The red cloaks started to walk away. Josh fell to the ground; crying and screaming.

"NO NO IT WASN'T TYLER!"

They vanished before their eyes. Josh laid on the ground; sobbing. While Jenna stood there; shocked.

"Tyler wouldn't do that. Dema can't take him away from us."

"We won't let them do that." Jenna said. "We have to stop them. We gotta find Tyler."

"How will we?" Josh asked. "Dema is probably in Reykjavik Iceland for all I know."

Jenna snapped.

"Josh, your genius is showing."

"Yeah. I guess your right. Now come on Jenna, let's go get my flower back."

Immediately, Josh and Jenna ran inside and suited up for the trip to Reykjavik Iceland to find Tyler.