f i v e 🌻

It wasn't a long drive to get to the gardens. But to Josh, it felt long. He didn't care if he lost gas or hit things in the road. All that mattered is that he saw the boy.

When he got there, Josh parked at the nearest place close to the entrance. Of course, anyone could get inside through any way. But the man wanted to get as close as he could.

After getting out of his car, Josh found himself walking into the gardens. Since the last he came, it was way more beautiful than before. It was like something made everything like heaven. Or so he thought.

While walking, the man heard a voice. It was the most wonderful voice he had ever heard. He could even hear the words to the song the voice was singing.

I know
Where you stand
Silent
In the trees
And that's
Where I am
Silent
In the trees

Josh had never heard a song that was so beautiful. He continued to follow the voice.

Why won't you speak?
Where I happen to be
Silent
In the trees
Standing cowardly

Eventually when Josh got the edge of the gardens, he saw that it was the same boy he had encountered. The one who was afraid to meet him.

The man stood still; listening to the remainder of the song.

I can feel your breath
I can feel my death
I want to know you
I want to see

The boy started to turn around.

I want to say

The boy was face to face with Josh.

Hello

Josh smiled when he heard the last word.

"Hello."

The boy was once again terrified. He started to run away.

"No wait!" Josh cried.

The boy felt his hand being pulled. It was hard or violently, it was tender. He looked up into Josh's eyes.

"It's okay." Josh reassured. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"A-are y-you sure?" The boy asked; his voice trembling.

"Of course."

Once he saw who he really was and how kind he was to him, the boy took his other hand and connected it to Josh's other hand; embracing him fully.