1. "Zayn's announcement"

Louis's Pov ***

"Hey guys, can we talk?"Zayn asked as we just finished our concert in Hong Kong and entered backstage.

"What is it, zayn?" I asked half hugging my friend.

"Guys just sit down, yeah" he said as he ushered us to sit down and sat himself on the chair across us.

"I don't think I can do this anymore" zayn said looking down so we couldn't see the tears in his eyes. But he can't hide it from me.

"What is it that you can't do? "Liam asked his eyebrows knitted together. While Harry, me and Niall just sat confused.

"This" he said moving his hand around him." I can't be in the band anymore "he said as he let a tear drop down his cheek.

"Tell me, you are joking" harry said breaking silence.

"He isn't joking" I said because zayn didn't reply instead just starred at the floor silently crying.

"Zayn, tell him he is wrong" harry said as his eyes became filled with tears.

"No harry. It's true. I can't do this anymore, please understand "

"Why are you doing this?" Harry asked wiping his cheeks that were now full of tears. It broke my heart to see him cry like this.

"Zayn, you are leaving us?" Liam asked his eyes red and cheeks stained because of crying. This was the first time I ever saw liam cry after x factor

"I will still be friends with you guys. You guys will be my best friends for life. But I can't be in the band anymore" zayn said wiping his tears.

"I am done here." Harry said quickly getting up and going to our dressing room. " I am coming too" Niall said and walked behind harry. His eyes red from crying as well.

"Guys, please atleast you understand" he said looking at me and liam.

"What should we understand?" I asked angry.

"You should have talk to us before making this decision" I nearly yelled.

"Lou, please." He cried.

"Liam, talk to him" I am gonna check on harry. I sighed walking to our dressing room.

"Babe?" I asked as I entered the room. I saw harry sitting on the couch with his legs up to his chest.

"Babe, don't cry." I said hugging him.

"He is leaving us boo." He said resting his head on my shoulder." It won't be 1d without him".

"I know, love."I replied wiping his tears. After reaching the hotel and crying for hours harry finally fell asleep. I fell asleep too. I woke up in the morning. Harry was still asleep so I went downstairs to check on the boys.

"Liam, Niall, zayn" I called.

I went into the kitchen and saw liam and Niall sitting on the stools.

"Where is zayn?" I asked sitting beside them.

"He left" liam said.

"What? Without saying goodbye?" I said shocked.

"He will be back. He went to talk to the management."

"Oh. So he is really serious."I said rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah. What changed, guys?" Niall said his eyes still red and so is liam's.

"I don't know " liam replied his eyes filling with tears We really didn't know why.

"We have a concert tonight. Is he gonna sing?" I asked unsure.

"Yeah. He said today it will be his last concert."

"It just won't be 1d without him" harry said from behind me surprising me.

"When did you wake up?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Just now"He smiled a little. Soon it was time for the concert. Zayn came as promised and stood beside us to enter the stage. We started singing but no one was in the mood. We were all really upset. Harry and Zayn started crying but I hold it in. I needed to for harry. It broke my heart to see my boyfriend crying and to not be able to hug him. I glanced at the management with pleading eyes but they just shook their head. They didn't let me hug my love.

As soon as the concert finished, harry went backstage. We also went behind him.

"So this is it, huh?" Harry asked zayn.

"No, we'll be friends till the end harry" he said and hugged him.

"Yeah, friends till the end come guys" liam said and bear hugged us all.

"I will miss you guys. We will always be friends, I promise"Zayn said hugging us once more time before leaving.

So, this is the first chapter. Do you like it? The story is gonna be on Louis's Pov unless said otherwise.