17.

Continued from last chapter >>>>>>

Harry woke up at the sudden sound of a door closing. He opened his eyes thinking it must be one of the girls.

He suddenly felt his whole body was under some weight. When he looked down he saw a sight that almost took his breath away.

There was Louis sleeping on his chest. The afternoon light making him look like he is an angel. His eyelashes caressing his high cheekbones. Those cheekbones making him look like a fallen angel.

YYou"You know staring at someone is creepy."Louis said out of nowhere scaring the shit out of Harry.

"I like being creepy." Harry said like he was proud of it.

It's not something to be proud about!!" Louis huffed.

"Whatever. Get of me then!" Harry said trying to move him key word being trying. One might think Harry is much stronger than Louis and can easily move him but that is not the case.

"OK OK. I am going to the bathroom". Louis said getting up with an amused smile on his face.

"Knock knock" Harry shouted from outside the bathroom.

Who's there? "Louis rolled his eyes knowing it's gonna be one of his lame jokes.

Lettuce." Harry said giggling.

"Lettuce who?" Louis asked.

"Lettuce in and you will find out" Harry said finally bursting into laughter.

"It was really funny right?"  Harry said while his laughing fit hearing Louis laughs.

"No it was so lame that I found it funny" Louis said coming out of the bathroom to take a towel

"Whatever you still laughed." Harry rolled his eyes pouting.

"I gotta call Ni. He will appreciate this". Harry said already calling him." Harry said to louis while waiting for Niall.

Hi Hazz." Niall's cheery voice came through the phone.

Knock knock" Harry replied.

"Who's there?" Niall asked.

Lettuce." Harry replied.

Lettuce who? "Niall replied.

"Lettuce in and you will find out." Harry smiled hearing Niall's loud laughs .

"See. It was good "Harry proudly said.

"Oh please!! That boy would laugh if I just say "joke" "Louis said.

That's true!" Niall said through the phone.

"Shut up Ni. Don't side with him. You are supposed to be my Best friend ". Harry scolded him.

Hi lou!! "Niall said ignoring Harry.

Hi Nialler!! " Louis shouted from the bathroom.

"By the way Harry, how are you there? Weren't you supposed to finish filming today?" Niall asked.

We"We finished earlier obviously because of my amazing acting skills." Harry said.

Jeez. Narcissist much? "Niall shaked his head laughing.

Whatever." Harry smiled.

"Anyway, how is lou? Is he alright?" Niall asked worried about his friend 

"He alright but you know he is exhausting himself by staying at the hospital without a break." Harry said .

How's Jay? "Niall asked.

"She's going through  treatment but she's not getting better as I have heard from Lottie."  Harry said his eyes filling with tears

"I just hope she gets better. She doesn't deserve this"Niall said his own eyes red from tears.

"And the worst part is Doris and earnest are so small. They can't loose their mother at this age. They won't remember her" Harry said his voice barely there.

"No , she will be fine. She has to be." Niall said his voice breaking.

"Yeah she will be". Harry said wiping his tears quickly as he heard Louis coming out of the bathroom.

"OK Hazz, I gotta go bye." niall said.

Bye Ni." Harry tossed his phone on the bed.

"OK now can you tell me what is your surprise? " Louis said 

"No but we are going there now. Get dressed." Harry said going to the closet to get himself ready.

After getting ready they left in harry's car, Harry driving ofcourse.

"OK Harry, why are we in the forest?"  Louis asked narrowing his eyes.

"You'll see" Harry said leading him inside by holding his hand.

"Aww Hazz, I love you" Louis said pulling Harry into a kiss

I love you too boo "Harry said into the kiss.

"But when did you do this?"  Louis asked sitting in the chair.

"I found this place when I was going to your house in the morning and I had this idea.So,I asked lottie to help when we were sleeping. I gotta say your sister has done an awesome job."

"Ofcourse , whose sister is she?."Louis said proudly.

"Yeah, yeah. Oh, didn't you say that you asked Steve to make the tune for your debut song?" Harry asked serving Louis the pizza he picked up while coming here

"Yeah, I finished it" Louis said looking down.

"What! Louis, you were supposed to tell me!" Harry pouted whining.

"I forgot until now that I reminded me." Louis said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Last Tuesday, he sent me the tune of the song and it just came to me. I was in the hospital when I heard the tune and then when I saw my mum the lyrics just came to me.  I wrote this for her". Louis said smiling.

Can I read the lyrics?"  Harry asked.

Sure here", Louis said giving him his phone.

"It's not fully done , you know. I still have to meet with Steve and finalize everything." Louis said.

"Louis,this is amazing. I love the lyrics." Harry said kissing his cheek.

"Anyway, I have another news. I called you to tell you yesterday but you didn't pick up and I forgot". Louis said shrugging.

"When Simon heard I was doing a song with Steve he invited us to release it at the X factor  finale.
Louis said smiling.

"That's amazing. Oh my God, I am so happy for you. I am sure it will be a huge hit." Harry smiled fondly.

Thanks love." Louis said.

      I am really sorry for updating this late. Whoever is reading this: I love you.

           Happy birthday Zayn