Chapter 3

~Anastasia's POV
Anastasia was talking with Adrian when she heard Scarlett calling for Slytherins to follow her. They started to go to Slytherin Common Room while watching around again, in awe. Heads of the houses were taking students and giving information to them, that's why on the way Scarlett and Sirius had to stop. They were at the same spot, Slytherin needed to go down and Gryffindor needed to go up. Anastasia realized her grandmother's nervous face and acting while waiting. The man she met on the train, as she heard he was going to be her Transfiguration professor, Sirius Black, tried to say something to Scarlett but it only made her look more nervous while trying to ignore him. Anastasia tried to understand what could he be saying and it only made her wish that she could read lips. She wanted to ask Adrianus but could not find him in the crowd at the moment and at the same time Scarlett started to walk down to the dungeons. Scarlett was looking a little bit relaxed, as possible as it can be, she taught the students the password and led them in. Anastasia was fascinated by the alluring colours of the common room and forgot about talking her grandma. She talked with Adrianus for the last time and went to her dormitory.She let her exhausted body fall on the bed and by surprising herself, she fell asleep fast despite her excitement.