Chapter 11

December 15

Severus woke up early and he went to the kitchens for preparing breakfast for Scar by himself. When he turned back, she was still sleeping. He kissed her bare shoulder "It's time to wake up" She murmured and burried her face into the pillow. "You want that!" He started to tickle her. "Seeev!" She rolled on the bed laughing "i am awake! Stop!" He grinned cheekily "Morning wifey" and he put the breakfast on her lap "Let the birthday celebrations begin" She smiled happily "Thank you darling" He kissed her head "Eat then we are going to the garden" 30 minutes later they were heading to the garden. "You were sad about there won't be snow on your birthday but look what's happened last night" he opened the front door and everywhere was coated with snow. She giggled and clapped like a little girl then run out. He followed her smiling. "Today reminds me your 18th birthday. We are celebrating it at Hogwarts again and you still didn't age a bit. The only difference is we aren't dating for a month but nearly 50 years" He chuckled. "My 18th was a disaster cause of Siri" He hugged her "I won't let him to ruin it this time"

~

Her kids and grandkids have decorated the house and made a surprise. The day was going perfect so far. While they were eating the cake,Sev went out to take her gift. He was back with a box. "It's my turn now" "Dad did you get a last minute gift? Please say no" "Of course not Stephen." He sat next to Scar and put it on her lap "What was the best memory of your 18th beside the bad things?" "Your gift, Pearl" her eyes filled with tears "Sev you didn't...?" She opened the box and looked inside. A white kitten stared back at her. She picked it up and hugged it crying. "Shh love please" he held her close "i thought it's time to get a new kitten" "She looks just like Pearl, i've missed her so much..." "Me too..." his eyes filled with tears too. "Mum, dad you're making everyone cry, turn back to happy mood please" Stella kissed their cheeks. "Did you find a name for her granny?" She looked at the kitten "i'll name her... Blossom? Do you like the name baby?" She kissed kitten's head and she meowed softly as an answer. "Blossom it is then"