Chapter 11-part 2

Scarlett's promised Anastasia to take her to The Rolling Stones concert tonight. Because nobody let her go there with Teddy alone and also cause of Scar's birthday.But Scar accepted to take her because she likes The Rolling Stones,it'd be a good end for her birthday. "How do i look?" Scar spun around herself. "Wow mama you look amazing! Totally my kind of style!" Stephen kissed her hand. "Well thank you son" She grinned cutely at him. "She turns into a rocker if there is a concert" Sev laughed.Scar sticked her tongue out and did rock hand sign at him. "Oh WOW" he laughed more "Have fun, An don't let grandma to go crazy" "I won't grandpa" she giggled and walked out with Scar.

They arrived the concert area and An was looking for Teddy. "I saw a blue head" Scar pointed him to An. "Don't call him blue head granma..." "But he is" An rolled her eyes and run to him. "Teddy! Hey!" "Oh hey, An! And hello Professor Rose,you look different..." he took a look at her clothes."Hi mr Lupin, i'm taking this as a compliment" At that moment Sirius came back with lots of Stones merch. "Hi girls!" "I didn't know you'll be here Sirius" "Of course i'd be here! It's Stones! You know i LOVE them Scar!" She chuckled at his excitement "i know it very well,you've kinda passed out when we saw them live for the first time" "Did you pass out uncle Siri!?" Teddy laughed loudly. "Thank you Scar... Now he won't stop laughing" "Sorry but it's so funny" she laughed and walked to the front with An. A bit of Sirius's help, they're standing in front of the stage. An hour later concert started. Sirius and Scarlett danced and sang happily through the concert. It's hard to tell that they're 66.

"The concert was great!" Teddy and An shouted while walking out. "You had fun huh?" "You two had more fun but hell yeah!" The kids were humming and dancing while walking.Sirius looked at Scar "Could you spare an hour for me?" "I need to take An home" "It doesn't take much time if you apparate" "I'll apparate but what do you wanna do?" "Scar don't ask questions and meet me in front of my house later" "Okay sir" she rolled her eyes at him and pulled An to a corner then apparated to her home. "Thank you grandma!" She hugged her. "You're welcome baby. I am glad you had fun" She knocked on the door. Stephen opened it "Hi my rocker girls,how was it?" "It's great dad! I'll tell you everything!" "I am excited! Mum wanna come in?" "Nope i need to go, good night!" She kissed their cheeks and apparated to Siri's house.He's leant his motorbike and waiting for her. "Get on the bike" "Don't give me commands Sirius, i hate that!" "I know but the other way you ask many questions and we don't have much time" "Are you gonna kill me?" "Yeah i always waited for this moment. C'mon Scar!" "Fine!" They got on the bike and Sirius took her to the Scar's parents house. "Why did we come here? And we could walk there,it takes only 10 minutes between the houses" "Scar just live the moment okay" He held her hand and walked over the big tree. He started to climb up the tree house. "Come i will hold you" She climbed and entered the house. When they were 4, Scar has baked a star shaped cake for his birthday then it became a tradition. Every year Sirius baked a heart shaped cake for her and Scar kept baking the star. And years later a little heart cake's waiting for her. She smiled happily and hugged him "Thank you Sirius. I've missed those days" He hugged her back tightly "Me too. Lets take the photo then blow the candle" He took out the camera and they both smiled. When the polaroid came out, he sticked it to the wall next to the others. "We lost so many years... Last photo was from your 17th" Sirius sighed. "We lost but we shouldn't spend our time crying about them now. Live the moment" she smiled and blew the candle. "Now it's time for the gift" he handed her a box. She opened it and smiled. "I've seen that rose while watching Beauty and The Beast with Teddy. Yours will be shed only when you're so sad. And i promise it won't be shed cause of me, i don't wanna make you sad anymore. Your smile is the most beautiful thing in the world" She blushed lightly "That's so meaningful, thank you so much Sirius"

An hour later she turned back to home. Sev was waiting for her. "Welcome concert girl" She put the gift on the table and curled up in his lap "I'm SO tired" "You got crazy didn't you?" "A bit" They both chuckled. "How about a warm bath then a massage?" "I have the best husband!" She kissed him. "I know" He smirked and picked her up, carried to the bathroom. Rest of the night was very fun for both of them.