Chapter 5

~Scarlett's POV

Sirius was pacing in the Astronomy Tower while waiting Scarlett. After a while she showed up. Sirius looked at her "i've started to think you stood me up." "I keep my promises, here i am." Sirius scoffed at that "i'll always be there for you Sirius, we are gonna be best friends forever Sirius, i won't let anything to hurt you Sirius... yeah sure you keep your promises Scarlett!" She frowned and shook her head "i shouldn't have come, you've invited me here just to blame me." She walked over the stairs. He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer. "You have no idea what i've been through when you're living happily with your family!" There were unshed tears in his eyes. She let out a nervous laughter "you think my life was like a fairtale? Well it wasn't Sirius. When i elected as the minister, so many people thought my family used their power for it and they made things difficult for me, then a psycho got obsessed with me and tried to burn down my house. We weren't there luckily but all my cats died. Then the same man tried to assassinate me when i was doing a speech, caused so many people's death. I lost both of my parents in a day. I'm trying to hold it together but I am broken inside... Are you happy now Sirius huh!?" She couldn't hold back the tears but kept staring into his eyes. "I-i didn't know that Scar..." "and you don't know how many times i wanted see you and forgive you but you hurt me so much Sirius... Everytime when i try to talk to you, i always end up like this. A crying mess! I know you don't like Severus but you don't have to do this to me!" She was having an emotional meltdown. "Scar i didn't want that... calm down please..." he tried to hold her. "Don't touch me, i had enough" she walked down the stairs as quickly as possible and disappeared his sight. Sirius cursed and crouched down crying. He's messed things up again.