Chapter 10

~Scar's POV

After the NYC trip,Scar wass still tired but she had classes to teach.She was looking through a book,eyes half closed when Sirius showed up with teas. "Just like i thought"he chuckled and put a tea cup in front of her.She smiled thankfully "i really needed this,thank you" "You're welcome" He sat on her desk and took a sip from his tea. "Don't you have a class?"He shook his head "Nope,i'm free" "I'm gonna teach the defensive spells today,maybe you can help me,like we can do a duel kinda thing and show how to use the spells?" He grinned "I am in!" "But don't get too excited okay? They are just 1st years" "Okay professor,i'll behave" He mocked. She rolled her eyes but giggled.The students've started to come. "Welcome back Professor Rose!" Adrian and An grinned at her and sat down.She smiled at them. "Good morning class.I think you've missed me and my class so we are starting the lesson right away! We are going to learn defensive spells today and Professor Black is gonna help me to show them to you" And the lesson started. Everything was good until An shouted the girl behind her "You can't talk about her in that way!" "It's none of your business Snape!" Everybody turned and looked at them. "Miss Davis and Miss Snape,what is the problem?" "Nothing..." "Did you interrupt my lesson for nothing?That's worse.Now tell me what happened" An sighed "She said some bad things about you professor" Scar frowned and look at the girl who was turning into red now. "You two stay after the class" then she continued the lesson like nothing has happened.After the class got empty An and Miss Davis stayed. "Could you please tell me what did you say about me Miss Davis?" She looked down and didn't say anything. "If you can't say it to my face,you shouldn't say it behind my back either" "She said that you're flirting with both professor Black and professor Snape!" An shouted. Sirius choked on his tea. "Professors relationships are none of your business but to make it clear i am not flirting with them" "I am so sorry professor,Please forgive me" she cried. "I won't give any detentions but if i hear something like that ever again, i won't be that nice.You can leave"