Chapter 15

Scarlett has appareted to their house in London. She did accio couple of wine bottles from their wine cellar and sat on the couch crying. She cried and drank for hours, she felt suffocated in the house. Then she walked out, her feet took her to the exact same place where she always goes when she feels sad and alone, her parents's tombs. She threw herself down on the cold ground, rest her head on her dad's tombstone. "Daddy you always say arguments grow you closer but this time... i don't know. I am tired of being accused as a cheater..." She was mumbling and crying under the moon light. But she wasn't alone there even she wasn't alone at home, a pair of eyes were on her all the time. Literally she's walked over to her hunter without knowing it. "Well well Rose, are you gonna spend the Christmas crying and whining like a baby?" A teasing voice came through the darkness. She wasn't sure if the voice is real or she's way too drunk. "Who are you...?" She looked around but her sight was blurry cause of the tears. "Ah how could you not remember my voice? You made me scream in pain with your curses!" His voiced raised and walked under the moonlight. She was trying to stand up and took a good look but he was quick and did crucio her. She hit a tree with the power of the spell, screaming. He walked over to her and wrapped his hand around her throat, pressing her to the tree even more. "Do you remember me now huh!?" She was scratching his arm, trying to free herself. "Answer me!!" "I-i d...ddo!" She was breathless and about to pass out. "I won't let you die so quickly, i want to play with you first" he let out an evil laugh and apparated her somewhere.
At the same time at Hogwarts, Severus was sitting on the stairs while holding Scar's cloak that he threw away earlier. The tears were running down on his cheeks when he thought about the argument. He couldn't forget her face when he accused her for cheating. They don't usually argue but when they do,he always goes too far and breaks her heart. He decided to check her chambers again but there's no sign. He curled up on her bed,smelling her scent he slowly fell asleep. He had no idea how much pain was Scar in.