Chapter 4

~Scarlett's POV

Scarlett's first lesson has been good. Students were nice to her and also they were excited about the lesson. Even couple of students asked questions about being the minister of magic after the class. She walked out the class happily. She had a free period so she wanted to wander around the castle. She was lost in memories until a familiar voice called her name. She looked around and saw Sirius was running over her. She tried to walk away but Sirius was quick and held her by the arm. She tried to pull her arm away "Let me go!" She hissed, trying not to look at him. "Scar... i just want to talk" he sighed but lose his grip on her arm. She took a step back "we have nothing to talk about...". "We have many things to catch up on, like 48 years" he lifted her chin to make her look at him. Her expression softened slightly when she looked at him in the eye. His eyes weren't have the mischievous expression anymore but the sadness. "Please Scarlett". Scar sighed softly but nodded. An excited smile appeared on his face "After the dinner then?", "Okay, where?". "Our favourite place when we're at Hogwarts" he smiled softly. She nodded "i'll be there, see you later" then left. He watched her go with a smile on his face. They weren't aware of that some students were watching them curiously and whispering about them.