Chapter 7

~Scarlett's POV

Severus woke up early and watched the tiny woman who is sleeping peacefully next to him. He smiled to himself and wrapped his arms around her. "Wake up sleeping beauty." Scar groaned softly and snuggled up at him more. "Did i tire you out so much last night, you can't even open your eyes huh?" He said grinning and patted her bum. She slapped his chest playfully "You dirty old man!" He laughed and pulled her on top of him. She looked at him cutely then attacked him with kisses. "Scaaaar!" He giggled happily. She cupped his face "i'm going to New York tomorrow, i'm gonna miss you so much!" He sighed "Don't remind me... 10 days is too long plus you're gonna be with him..." "It's just an conference, what could possibly go wrong?" "We talk about Sirius, everything can go wrong. Whenever he is around either he makes you cry or mad. He is the definition of trouble." She sighs "Let's not spend the day talking about him." He nodded "So Mrs.Snape would you like to go on a date with me today?" She grinned cheekily and kissed him "With pleasure, my love."

••••••••••••••••••••••

Scarlett and Severus were waiting for the ship's departure time in the port. "I hope it doesn't sink like Titanic" "Scarlett, do you have to say that everytime...?" "Yes,it's a tradition now." She chuckled and hugged his arm. "I won't be here on Anastasia's birthday, the gift is in my room. Don't forget it." "It's on my mind." While they were chatting, Sirius arrived the port. Sev gave him a stern look and held Scar protectively while he's walking over them. "It's gonna depart in 10 minutes, we'd better get on the ship." "Hello to you too Sirius." she shook her head turned to Sev, hugged him tightly "Goodbye darling." He kissed her deeply. "Take care, i love you Scar" "I love you too Severus." He handed the suitcase to her and waved at her sadly while she's going. She blew a kiss to him and got on the ship with Sirius.