Chapter 3

~Scarlett's POV
After she took the first years to Slytherin common room and made a short speech as head of Slytherin, Scarlett immediately went to Severus's room avoiding any students or especially Sirius. Because they decided to keep their marriage as a secret from the students for avoiding any gossip and keep their lifes private. She opened the door and walked in sneakily. Severus was sitting on the bed, waiting for her. She walked towards the bed and stood in front of him, crossing her arms over her chest "i am listening". Severus sighed and rubbed his forehead "Okay...10 years ago Dumbledore hired him because he was desperate also alcoholic but trying to get over it. So Dumbledore wanted to help, you know him...". She's started to scratch her hands as always when she's in stress. He stood up and held her hands,stopping her. "I didn't tell you because i knew it'll effect you" she looked up at him "it effected me after 10 years, no gain" "we saved 10 years,i think it's a gain" he said rubbing her hands. She let out a small laugh "you're right i guess" "i am always right" he said sitting on the bed again and pulled her into his lap. Scar snuggled up at him "he tried to talk to me but i ignored him. I don't know what to do..." He wrapped his arms around her "do what makes you happy, i don't want to see you sad cause of him" she nodded and looked up at him. He grinned softly and kissed her. "This is so inappropriate head master" she chuckled and put her finger on his lips. He raised an eyebrow "is that so?"
And the rest of the night wasn't appropriate at all.