Chapter 8

~Scarlett's POV

November the 3rd,Sirius Black's birthday.Scarlett's having the urge to celebrate his birthday because she believes that nobody should be alone on their birthdays.But also she didn't want to cause an arguement because literally they argue about anything whenever they're together.She shook her head in disbelief.They're inseparable best friends and look them now."That's so stupid" she murmured to herself and stood up for getting dressed for the dinner.She didn't see Sirius at the dinner,she haven't seen him all day actually. An hour later she was standing in front of Sirius's cabin,holding a slice of brownie with one candle on it.She took a deep breath and knocked but he didn't answer the door."Sirius are you there?" A little later he unlocked the door and opened it.He looked at her then the brownie,his expression's between happy and surprised. "Come in" She walked in and smiled softly "Happy birthday Sirius. That's all i could find in the ship..." she took a look at the brownie."It's perfect, you know i love brownie" Tears were appearing in his eyes. "Make a wish and blow it" She held up the plate for him.He closed his eyes for couple of moments then blew the candle.She smiled up at him. "I am not in a dream, right? This is really happening" He was looking at her with fear like she might disappear in any second. "I am pretty sure you're awake Sirius." "Then why...? Why did you do this for me?" She put the plate on a dresser "I just didn't want you to spend your birthday alone. I care about birthdays, i don't want them to be ruined." "i've ruined your 18th..." He whispered and looked down. "That "evil Slytherin"words still hurt me but lets not talk about it now...Eat your brownie."

They talked for hours; Sometimes cried,sometimes laughed.Clock's showing 3 am. "I'd better go" she stood up,trying to hide a yawn. "Scar" without a second thought he pulled her in a tight hug."I've missed you so much,i've missed us..." With hesitation she hugged him back "I've missed spending time with you" "We deserve another chance,please,as birthday present" he looked at her with puppy eyes. "You always use that look on me" "But it works?" "Yes, as always"