Chapter 18

10 days have passed since they found Scarlett. She was still in a coma but the healers have taken her to a private room so her family could see her and stay with her.Severus never left her side even for a second after that.It's middle of the night, everywhere was dark and silent.Severus was mumbling their song to her softly.Then he felt a tiny movement underneath his hand. "Scar..?" She opened her eyes slightly. When she saw the darkness, she thought she's in the cave again with Winston and her breath got quicken cause of that. "No no no no!!!" She was mumbling and crying. "Scarlett, it's me Severus. Calm down baby, you're safe. Scarlett you are safe" he was holding her and trying to calm her down. "Take deep breaths, i'll call the healers.You are not in danger, i am here" She took shakey breaths while Sev was calling the healers.Her healer came to her room quickly and turned the lights on.She was looking around awkwardly and the lights were hurting her eyes. "Mrs.Snape i need to check you, i am your healer. Could you let me?" He didn't want to scare her and cause a heart attack. "Am i... alive...?" Her shakey hand moved to her throat. "Yes you are" he smiled and checked her. "You seem fine. Some wounds will take longer time to heal but you are not in critical situation anymore. What is the last thing you remember mrs.Snape?" "Cold, pain... and his laugh..." she shook her head and her heartbeats got quickens again with the memories. "Okay, okay. You don't have a memory loss" he gave her a sedative. "I am glad you woke up but you have to stay here for couple of days too. Have a good night." "Thank you, you saved my wife." "It's my job" he smiled "she needs to stay calm, i gave her sedative but if something happens call me mr. Snape." Severus nodded and walked over Scar and kissed her head deeply. "I missed you so much Scar, i thought i'd never see your beautiful face again... I love you so much" the tears started to run down on his cheeks."It's my fault, i am so sorry. Please forgive me Scar.I love you more than anything." She held his hand as tightly as possible and kissed it "I love you so much Sev, i can't be cross with you..."

"I shouldn't have shouted at you in the ball... i don't deserve y..." "shhh" she cut his words and looked at his eyes with full of love. "Love you..." she was still too tired to talk and move. He kissed her cheek "Sleep baby, you need to rest" and he turned the lights off. "No no!! I am scared!" She started to cry. He immediately turned them on and held her close. "I am here, nobody can hurt you" "i am scared..." she kept crying silently until fall asleep. Sev could see how hurt she was both inside and out. That made his heartache and couldn't stop blaming himself. If he shouldn't have shouted at her that night... The healer discharged her from St.Mungos 4 days later. But still she needed to go there once a week for the theraphy. It's cold but she wanted to walk to the home. Cold always made her feel alive. "Welcome back home Scarlett" Severus kissed her temple and opened the door. When they walked in, their children, grandchildren and Sirius surprised them with a party. "Grandma!!" All three run over her and hugged. "We missed you so much!! They didn't let us to see you in the hospital!" She hugged them back softly "i missed you too babies" the tears started to show up in her eyes. "Kids don't tire her, let her sit" Stephen came over and held her hand "m'lady, i'll escort you to your throne" She chuckled and sat down. "Finally my beautiful mummy at home!" "i look like shit but thank you Stephen" "You must not tell like mrs.Snape. You are always beautiful"
They fulfilled their longing and everyone was happy that Scar's at home. She sat beside Sirius "I heard what you did... Thank you" "I did what he's deserved. Nobody can hurt you Scarlett, i never let that. And i am sorry i didn't visit you. I came the first days. But i couldn't stand to see you like this... it hurt my heart..." "It's okay" she rubbed his hand softly. He looked at her in the eyes "Scar i am beyond happy that you're back. I can't stand to lose you..." then he pulled her into a hug. She rubbed his back "it's not easy to get rid of me y'know" they both chuckled with teary eyes. Everything was back to normal and all was well.