Chapter 9

~Scarlett's POV

New York days were busy. Scarlett and Sirius attended so many meetings and seminars about animagus laws and rights. The last day was free and Scarlett was planning to have a lazy day. But apparently Sirius had another idea. He knocked her door at 8 am. He waited a couple of seconds then knocked harder. Scar answered the door angrily "what the hell is going on!?" He chuckled at her expression "Good morning grumpy kitty!" "It'd be good morning if you haven't woken me up that early!" "I am taking you out for breakfast then a New York trip!" "No you are not. I wanna sleep." She tried to close the door but he stopped her. "But we are gonna visit John Lennon Memorial" She raised her eyebrow and thought for a while "Give me an hour then" He grinned "Half an hour." "40 minutes." "Okay 40. I'll be waiting in the lobby."

They spent the whole day wandering around NYC. Now they were back at the hotel, sitting in the lobby exhausted. "I'll be sleeping all day long tomorrow and you won't disturb me, okay?" Sirius nodded "we will be in the ship, there is nothing to do anyway. Sleeping is the best option. But admit it, today was fun." "Yeah i enjoyed, thank you" "The bested part was "i have kids of the same age with you! I am an old lady,go away!"" He imitated her and laughed. She covered her face and laughed "He was flirting with me in a creepy way! Stupid boy"

The next day they got on the ship at early hours. They were too tired to do anything even they didn't attend the dinner. The other way was a bit better. They picked up their suitcases and waited for the landing. "Snape will be surprised by that we made peace." "I wrote him,he knows" "Hmm... what did he say?" She shrugged "He was okay with it, i think.But Sirius please be nice to him.I am not saying be friends but at least don't look at him like you're about to kill him" "Say that to him,he is worse" She sighed and got off the ship. Severus was waiting her. She saw him and smiled brightly "Sevy!" Then hugged him. He hugged back tightly and kissed her head then held out a rose. "Why thank you my good sir!" "Shall we go my lady?" She nodded and took his arm. They weren't aware of that Sirius's watching them in jealousy.