Chapter 44

Mark's pov
It's nice to see Jace up and around again. He's being tested for ADHD since his school kept saying that we should get him looked at. Today the kids were at school, Sean and I had decided to go out and have some fun. Right now we were out with his brother and his brothers boyfriend who were finally meeting.

"So, Patrick, who is this sexy beast?" Sean asked jokingly

"This my dear brother, is Anthony. And yes, he is a sexy beast." Patrick laughed

"Are they always like this?" Anthony asked

"I'm afraid so." I laughed

Surprisingly Anthony has a slight Korean accent. We got along pretty well while Sean and Patrick talked. The two of them were pretty funny. We were currently walking around town.

"Gays!" Someone yelled

Sean gave them a funny look and smirked before opening his mouth.

"I'm gay, Irish, and proud ye mot'er focker." Sean yelled back in a thick Irish accent

"Oh my fuck, Sean William!" Patrick yelled

"What, he looked shocked. It was awesome." Sean laughed

"How do I deal with you?" I asked myself

"Because you love me." Sean smiled

"Guys, you know what would be fun?" Anthony asked

"What!?" Sean yelled

"Why don't we take the kids to Disneyland?" Anthony suggested

"And go to Diagon Ally!" Patrick yelled

"Jace would love that." I said smiling

"Yeah, he's never been to Disneyland has he?" Sean asked

"Nope." I said

We discussed a date that we would go and we all said fuck it, we'd leave tomorrow.

Mark: Hey Matt, I got a question.

Matt: Hit me

Mark: Any chance we could drag Forest to Disneyland with us seeing as he basically lives with us now?

Matt: Dude, you paid for us to go back to Canada last month and watched a few of kids while I was gone with the others. I'd say you can take ONE to Disneyland with you.

Mark: Thanks man.

Matt: np.

Mark: Oh, don't tell him, neither of the boys know yet.

Matt: lol, okay.

Mark: PS I do plan to take the kids up next year when Liam is old enough to actually enjoy it.

Matt: Mark, you don't have to do that

Mark: Well I am anyway.

Matt: Fine. I gtg. My brake is over

Mark: Okay, bye!

"We should go get stuff packed for the boys." I smiled

"Yeah, we should get the kids packed too." Anthony smiled

Sean and I made our way home. We went up to Jace and Forest's room a grabbed their tracks bags. I opened Forests dresser and rooted through for some clothes. I found a few of his favrite shirts, a few pairs of jeans, some shorts, an extra binder that we bought, some socks, a pair of flip flops, the swimming binder we bought, and a pair of swimming trunks, and a few other things like extra T, etc. Sean packed the same thing for Jace but we both left one present out for the boys. We bought them Packers that they could use to stand and pee. We thought they'd like it. Eilyn was at home today due to dysphoria. Sean and I thought we'd pay a visit. We had a few surprises for her too.