Starry Night

You and Harry has been friends since the 6th grade

You and Harry has been friends since the 6th grade. You moved from Queens, New York to three U.K, because of a new job for your mom. Your mom knew Nikki Holland, they were best friends back in the day. You would spend most of your time with them, since your mom was always working.

You and Harry had a bond that nobody had, they were like as if they were one. You guys did everything together, went to the school, eat together, play together and more. As usual to these types of stories, You liked Harry. When Sam had to go to France, the stars in the night sky was comfort to him.

He felt like every single star has a purpose and he though he had a purpose as well. Every late at night why would call you and ask you to go to his house.

Back to Present Day

You were laying on your bed and grabbed your phone to see was times is was. It was 10:55 and you knew he'll call you to go to his house, he's been asking you almost every single night. Then, it hit 11 and got grabbed your phone waiting for him to call you, and you're he did call.

"I'll be there in 5 to 10 mins" you said
He chuckled lightly, and hang up.
You looked at your mirror and saw what God wish did not want to see. You quickly comb your hair and quietly got out of your room and headed to your car.

10 Minutes Later

You arrived at his house and instead of going to the front door (Horrible- horrible night that you went through he front door 😖😖😖) instead you went through the gap between the bushes and the backyard. You pushed the bushes apart and saw a ladder going up to the roof.

When you started to climb, you saw Harry pop out and smiled. Once you got to the top of roof, you saw him laying their looking at the bright stars.

"Hey" he said
"Hey"
You layer next to him and he put a blanket over the both of you. You darted to shiver as the cold air, blew.
"You ok, love?" He asked
"If you hadn't call me out, I would have been in my nice, warm bed"
He chuckled and put his arm around you, he pulled you closer to his warm body. You could but smile at him.

"You miss Sam a lot?" You asked
"Of course I do"
"I must've been hard for you"
He then turn his head and looked at you, you saw him wearing his glasses, a hoodie and his beautiful curls visible. He looked deep in your e/c (eye color) eyes and you could see the softness in his.

He then turn his head back to the starry sky.
"You know the thing couples do?" He asked
You hesitated but spoke up.
"I think our thing is the stars"
He turned his head looked at you confused
"Did you say that we are a couple?"

"Oh God- no sorry I didn't mean it that way!" He said while blushing
"Why are you sorry?"
You looked of eyes of wonder and you could see he was blushing- a lot 😂
"Uh- because we're not a couple, we could never be a couple, you are to perfect, and as much as I wish we were. Why in the world would like me in tha-"

You kissed him on cheek to make him stop talking,
"You know why I chose you?"
He looked at you EVEN MORE BLUSHING THEN EVER BEFORE! (Hahaha lol 😂) You sat up and so did he.
"Because you are my best friend, partner in crime, everything I needed. And I love you cuz of that"
You saw his eyes get softer, then he turned his head in embarrassment.

You chuckled a little bit, and put you hand on his face making him turn to face you. You kissed his rosy cheek, then his nose that had his cute freckles and then his little birthmark above his lip, that you thought when you guys were younger, a chocolate smudge. You pulled back and he looked at you with eyes of surprise.

You looked down and hid your face with your hair, he looked at you with eyes that had fallen in love with you. He put his finger under your chin and pushed your head up, so he could see your beautiful face. He leaned in and the next thing you know it, you felt his soft lips pressed against yours.

He pulled back and he whispered in your ear,
"The day I met you, I already had fallen in love with you..."
You looked up and he was going to kiss you again, but you put your finger on his lips.
"We should take this in side, cuz it's getting cold" you said
He chuckled and stood up holding out his hand waiting for you to grab it. You grabbed it and headed and went to his room. You guys cuddled all night, you rested your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Y/n"
You looked up
"I love you" he said
You kissed his lips and smiled
"I love you too Harry"
He put his arms around your waist pulled you in closer to him. Ever since that night, you saw his true feelings for you.