How they met- Paddy Holland

"Y/n! There's a boy from school who's at the door!" Your foster mom said
"Coming!" You ran down the stairs and walked up the door. Once you opened the door it revealed a young boy around her age.
"Hi, are you Y/n?" The boy asks
"Yes, and you are?"
"Paddy, Ms. Thompson grouped us together for our class project?"

"Oh! I totally forgot! Here" she then opens the door wide enough so he can come in. The your mom comes back down the kitchen.
"Y/n, is this your friend?"
"Ummm, yah we have a project to do for school, sooo we'll be in my room"
"Ok"
Paddy and you runs about the stairs and gets in her room.

"Okay, so whats the plan?" You ask while crisscrossing your legs on your bed.
"Well, I was planing to do a report of the solar system"
"Cool, let's get started then!"
Ever since that day you guys was inseparable! You guys would go to each other's house and play almost everyday after school.

You guys are now in 8th grade, and you notice he was acting weird. So after school, you guys went to Paddy's house and you then got all courage in you to ask him what was wrong.
"Paddy?"
"Yah?"
"You've been acting weird"
"What do you mean?" He said while looking up from his book
"I dunno, you haven't really been yourself" then suddenly Tom pops his head in and says

"Cuz he like you!" He then left, and you looked at Paddy who's face complete red and looking down.
"Paddy?"
"I'm sorry y/n"
"No don't be, even though you like me. It wouldn't change anything about us"
He then looks up, and you his face even more red.
"But I want it to change..."

You didn't know what to do or say so you didn't even think about the next words you were going to say.
"If you want something to change between us, then ok then" he looked at you with a surprise.
"It's ok if you don't want anything to change between us, you don't need to do it for my sa-" before he could finish you quickly hugged him.

"I want something to change between us" you said. He then hugs you back smiling big.
"YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!" You hear from behind the door, so you pull back from the hug and open the door. You and Paddy sees Tom, Harry and Sam high-fiving each other. Before Tom could high-five Sam they all saw you and Paddy looking at them.

"Sorry?" Sam says while shrugging his shoulders
"RUN!!!!" Harry yells and they run downstairs running to the backyard. You chuckle and look back at Paddy.
"You wanna get them?" You ask
"Yah, they were not so nice doing that!" He then gets up and you follow him chasing them.