Your Name H.O

A/n: all you anime lovers you should know Your Name! 😆💗

~~~~~

I walked down the street, heading to my favorite coffee shop. Once I entered in, I looked around to see not a lot of people. I walked up to the counter and ordered the regular, 2 croissants and tea.

Once I ordered I walked over to a booth in the back next to the window. I sat down and took out my book and began reading. The lady then came over to me and gave me my order, I said thank you and she was on her way. As I was reading a heard a ding and I looked over and saw to young men walking in.

One was brown haired and the other was dirty blonde with beautiful blue eyes. I turned back around, and continued reading and eating my croissants. Few minutes later, I heard them sit in the booth in front of me. I saw the blonde guy sat where I could see him, I tried not to stare but couldn't. His eyes was so admiring, once I finally snapped out of my daydreaming, I continue to drink my tea.

Sooner or later I heard from one them say,
"I to give the quacksons to him before he kills me!" He whispered to his friend.
I began to quietly laugh, but kept it in. Eventually the blue eyed boy saw me smiling about his comment. He then smiled down and chuckled a bit.
"Are you okay mate?" His friend asked
"Yeah, yeah" he said still smiling. Eventually I looked up and caught him glancing at me. He blushed a bit and looked at the window, I did the same.

Eventually the tension rise and he stood up and walked over to me. He then sat in front of me. I chuckled a bit and closed my book.

"And why are you sitting here?" I asked normally on the outside but in the inside I was panicking.

"I saw you staring at me" he said

"I would say the same thing too you" I said chuckling a little bit.

"Ha-ha I'm Harrison" he smiled and held his hand.

I shook it and said "I'm person you don't know" I said smiling a bit.

"You know you left your friend?" I said to him

"Oh yah, Harry come here!" He then gestures his friend to come and sit with us. He then sits next to him and smiles at me.

"Hi I'm Harry!" He said holding out his hand.

I shook it and said once again,
"I'm person you don't know" I said with a lil chuckle. He then pulls back so did I.

"So why is 2 strangers sitting with me?" I asked

"I honestly don't know why I came here? Do you want to take a walk person you don't know?" Harrison said smiling.

"How can I trust 2 people I just met?" I asked again

"Hmmmm, we'll buy you food?" Harry suggested

"I'll take it! Let's go then" I said standing up and grabbing my stuff. They then followed you out and sooner or later we were outside in the cold but not to cold air.

"Where are we going bois?" I asked turning around to them while walking and turning back. Haz then speeds up and walks next to me.

"Well, 1st question" he said

I looked at him and trying avoid those beautiful blue eyes.

"Shoot"

"What is your real name?"

"I don't fully trust you yet to tell you that" I said while crossing the street.

"What can win your trust?" Harry asks

"I dunno? Do something interesting?"

"Let's go to our hotel then!" Harry asks

"Sure, you coming?" Haz asks me

"Sure I have nothing better to do! And if you kidnap me, I took 5 years of martial arts and parkour!" I said all confident.

"Don't worry darling, we won't hurt you" Haz says while looking at me.

"You're scaring me even more dude, I don't do anything cocky" I said laughing and Harry joins as well.

We end up at a hotel and we walked in,

"Why are we here?" I ask

"I have to get my camera" Harry says while pressing the button for the elevator.

"And who else is with you guys?"

"My brother" Harry says

"And his name?"

Haz then looks at me with disappointment,
"Tom..."

I looked at him confused,
"Last name"

"Holland" he says

"Tom Holland? Oh that dude who plays SpiderMan?" I ask

"Yah" Harry says then the elevator door opens and we walk out.

"You guys can just wait here" he says pointing to the 2 chairs there. I nodded and sat down, so did Harrison. Once Harry entered a room I look over it Haz and his head was down. I then leaned closer to him,

"Harrison, are you alright?"

"I-I just don't want to you be friends with me because of Tom" he said while his head is still down. I looked at him in shocked, then I used my 2 fingers and lifted his chin so that he can see me.

"Even though I haven't known you for a long time, you shouldn't assume that. You seem like a cool dude!" I said smiling

He looks deep in my e/c eyes while I look ocean ones.

"Every girl says that, and they hangout with Tom and just ignore me..." he said blushing at me while looking at my eyes still.

"Look I don't honestly care about Tom, I don't like or anything. I never even met him before so I wouldn't call that I like him." He put his head down and I got so sad so I lifted his chin again, and he looked deep in my eyes while I did the same with him. I then leaned in and kissed him.

I pulled back before anything big was going to happen.
"Does that answer your question?" I said normally and blushing a bit.

He smiled and responded

"Yah, now tell me your name"

I chuckled a bit and said,
"Y/n"

He smiled and I smiled as well, he leaned in again but before we could connect again we heard a click.

We then looked and saw Harry and Tom there looking at us. Tom was fanboying a bit and Harry was still taking pictures.

"Got a girlfriend mate?" Tom asked

Harrison and I chuckled and looked at each other and kissed again.