Coincidence?

I had the opportunity to become a assistant director, which I took

I had the opportunity to become a assistant director, which I took. My father helped on making some marvel movies, but unfortunately he died a few months ago due to cancer. So I decided to follow in his footsteps. We were now filming SpiderMan: Homecoming, as you know Tom Holland played as SpiderMan, brought 2 people on set. So I decided to talk to him.

"Hey Tom!"
"Hey y/n!"
"Who this?" Pointing at the 2 people next to him.
"Oh yah, this one is Harrison or Haz, my assistant and this is my brother Harry!"
You shook hands with Haz and then Harry. You felt something weird in you when you shook Harry's hand. You then pulled back and saw him looking away blushing.

"So why are you here?" Haz asked
"Well, I'm the assistant director!"
"Cool! So tell me more of yourself!"
"Well I'm 19, helped direct with some marvel movies with my dad!"
"So what does your parents do?" Tom asked,
"My mom is currently back in U.K with a managing jo-" before you could finish Haz interrupted.
"You live in the U.K?! We do to! But I didn't notice your accent!"
"Oh, cuz I was born here in America and moved to the U.K recently cuz her job!"

"What part of the U.K?" Tom asked
"South-west part!"
"US TOO!!" Tom said smiling big
"What a small world!" You say

"So what's your dad's job then?" Haz asked
"My da-" you then spaced out thinking of you dad.
"You ok Y/n?" Tom asked
At the corner of your eye you saw Harry looked at you concerned.
"U-uh yah! My father passed away a few months ago cuz of cancer and I decided to follow in his footsteps and become a director..."
You saw the 3 of them look at you with jaws dropped.
"Well, I think I should go to my trailer and get ready to go to set later!"

You then walked in your trailer which was right next to them. You open the door and closed it, and sat on the couch crying.
"Haz?!" Harry said
"What?! I didn't know?!"
"Let's go to our trailer now" Tom said
Then they walked to their trailer.

Harry's POV

Few Moments Later

I sat their looking at my hands rethinking what happened. I stood up and headed out, without thinking.

"What's up with him?" Haz asked
Tom just shrugged
I realized I was at y/n'a trailer and began to knock. She then opened the door and I saw her crying. I quickly walked in and closed the door behind me and hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. She then began to cry on my chest.

"It's ok, it's ok" I whispered
"Even though I just met you, you care for me right away"

Your POV

Harry then let go of me and I did the same, he looked deep I my e/c colored eyes while look deep into his brown eyes as well. He put his hand on my cheek.
Using his thumb to whip the tears off my face,
"I dunno, when I saw you I felt something in me" he said blushing
I smiled and said
"I think we'll be good friends"

A/n: Wassup guys! I wondering if you guys want a part 2 to this?! And requests are now opened, so feel free to dm me with your requests! Hope you guys have a good summer! 😆😆😆