Twins Twin

I started to get interested in music ever since I remember. I learned how play the piano and the violin when I was about 6 or 7. I live in the U.K with my best friend, Sophia.

We both moved their after a few years of college in America, Sophia is a photographer and would travel world all the time. She is now currently in Hawaii taking pictures and a little vacation, I couldn't go with her cuz I had performances here. So now I'm getting ready now, to head over to my piano performance.

The past few years, I have been known to the world. I got famous cuz of my talent, I would never act selfish or prideful about it. Now you look at the mirror checking your appearance
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

You approved and headed out your room and walked to the stage

You approved and headed out your room and walked to the stage. Sooner enough, it was your cue to walk on stage. You then sat at the piano and started playing and singing the song, Never Enough- GSM. You never sang in public and nobody even knew that you can sing, as soon as they song was done everybody applaud.

While you were smiling and bowing down and once you got up you saw your other best friend, Sam Holland that you knew for a while.
Once you got off the stage Sam was the first one to greet you, but noticed someone next to him.
" Y/n!"
"Hi Sam!" You said elegantly
"You did amazing!"
"Thank you"
"This is my brother, he is also is a fan of yours!"
"Harry" he held out his hand
"Y/n" you guys shook hands, he looked deep in your enchanted eyes and you pulled back.

"Well, I was wondering if you want to go to our house for dinner!" Sam said
"Of course, I'll love that"
He smiled and Harry was blushing.

~•~ (time change)

You guys all ready is in their house eating, then Nikki spoke up,
"So y/n, you look beautiful! Did you just come out of a performance?"
"Yes ma'am"
"You don't need to be all formal, just call me Nikki!" She smiled and you smiled back.
Eventually everybody was done eating it was already late at night, Nikki and Dom insisted for you to stay here since it's to dangerous for you to go out late. So you agreed and stayed with them.
You were on their couch on your phone when Harry sat next to you,

"Do you wanna go on outside?"
"Sure"
You both walked to backyard and he said
"There's stars in the sky"
"Yah" you said while looking at up
"If you want to, we can go to the roof!"
"Harry, due remember I'm still wearing a dress and heels"
He then looked disappointed but then you replied.
"Fine, let's go" you took off your heels and his sparkled and then you guys climbed up the ladder and sat on the roof.

He took out his camera and started taking pictures of you,
"Harry?"
He then puts his camera down
"Sorry"
"No it's fine you can continue if you want too!" You said with a smile that lit up threw the dark. You turn head back around looking at the stars.

Harry's POV

I can't hold in anymore, she's just to beautiful. I can't take it anymore. Her smile and her personality is so cute. She's fun but elegant. I can't believe I met her, she is so special. So this is love?

Authors POV

She didn't hear any clicks from Harry, so she decided to turn around. She saw his eye sparkling, you froze. Looking in his eyes. He then scooted closer to her and cupped her cheek, he then leaned in closed the gap between their lips.

He then pulled back, realizing what he had done,
"Sorry!" He said, she just smiled and leaned in closer to him and whispered in his ear.
" You can continue if you want..."
She pulled back and he stared at her and he quickly closed the gaps between their lips again. He put his arms around her waist and she put her hands around his neck and continued.

A/n: Requests are still open DM me anytime, have a great summer!!! 😆😆😆😆