Hey...- T.H

"Y/n!!! Wait!!" Tom said

You ran out of your guys shared room with a suitcase

"No Tom! You're always gone! I always see pictures of you and Zendaya!!" (No hate to Z cuz I love her 💗)

"Y/n!!! That's for the press!!!" He yelled then grabbed your wrist

He looked deep in your eyes and so did you

Your eyes began to water

"Tom.... I saw the notes...." you said

His eyes widened

"Why would you do that?" You ask
「It look like dis」

《btw the date is fake! I just put random numbers that would make sense》

"Y/n..... it's not what you think...." he half whispered

"No Tom! You kissed one of my best friends! I can't be in a relationship that isn't honest!" You pulled your wrist back and walked out.

*2 years Later

In that past 2 years, you began to forget about Tom completely. You blocked him everywhere, for social media to his friends. There was no trace of him in your life. You changed completely, you no longer had your natural h/c hair, it was now changed to (any style/color you guys want).

You no longer had the same h/l, you cut it above your shoulders (if you have short hair, then just think that you got hair extensions. Idk if those are temporary or not but just think it's actually apart hair and it's permeant)

While Tom, well he wasn't doing so good. He got more lazy and didn't go out as much. Since he has his own apartment he always would stay in bed rethinking what he had done in life or watch TV for hours to get his mind off his mistake.

One day, you decided that you weren't keep doing nothin. So you and your friends made a group called "One Sound". You, your friend Elisabeth, Jasmine, Jenna and Lily was in it, you guys were all REALLY good singers. You and Lily were the main singers, you didn't play a instrument but if you needed to, you would play the drums or the violin and Lily would play the guitar and the drums also.

Elisabeth played the electric piano and electric guitar, Jasmine played the electric guitar as well or if needed the violin, Jenna played the tambourine or any small portable percussion instrument.

Tonight was the night, you guys were gonna preform. It was 7 o'clock, you guys finished setting up and you sat behind the drums, Lily stood behind the microphone with her electric guitar, Jasmine stood there hold her violin, Jenna was holding her shaker and this percussion instrument called Congas standing on its self next to her and her other hand holding a soft mallet and Elisabeth sat on the piano bench.