Ferris Wheel

You and Harry has been together, not in a couple way though. You guys would always go to each other's house and I have fun. It hurt you that he hasn't asked you out yet, you only met him only a year ago, cuz of you and his parents finding out that they live near each other.

Since you had no siblings, so you would often go to his house. But then one night, Harry asked if you wanted to take a walk around 10 at night. So the person you are, you said sure. He went to your house and went to your room to see if you were ready.

"Y/n!!"
No response
"I'm coming in!"
He opened the door to see the window opened and you in the small balcony with earphones on. He then walked towards you.
"Hey CareBear!" He gave you that nickname cuz you would always care for everybody.
No response still

He saw you looking at the night sky, then you turned to see him.
"Hey, Brownie" you gave him that nickname cuz of the color of his hair.
"Ha-ha very funny" he said sarcastically
You took out your earphones and got out, but when you turned around you lost your balance trying to get out of the window, and you and Harry fell on the bed on top of each other.

(You are on tope of him) He looked deep in your e/c (eye color) eyes and couldn't stop staring, you did the same thing.
"Sor-Sorry I lost my balance and you were there" you said shyly
"N-no, it's okay! Are you ready?"
"Yah" you got off of him and you both stood up and walked out your room and through the front door.

The next Minutes was awkward, then you began to speak to him,
"Where are we going?"
"Oh-uuhh... OH YAH! We're going to the Ferris wheel before it closes!" He said still blushing. You chuckled a little and smiled.

Few Moments Later

Sooner or later, you guys arrived at the Ferris wheel and got the tickets and walked in the cart. (Idk what it's called 😅) Once you guys got comfortable and once they were ready, it started moving. You laid your head on his shoulder and admired the night sky.

"Y/n?"
You then looked at him
"Yah"
"You are my best friend" he said with a smile
"You are also my best friend" you smiled back, then his face lit up.
He then suddenly hugged you

"You ok, Brownie?"
He smiled
"Yah, I just can't believe that we have dated yet"
You blushed EXTREMELY
He then pulled back and said
"Y/n, I love you"
"I-I love you to Harry"

He then put his arms around your waist and you put you arms arms around his neck. He pulled you closer to him and you did the same, before you knew it you felt his soft lips pressed against yours.

"You will forever and ever be mine ok?" He said
You smiled and responded
"Ok, Brownie" he smiled and you smiled back and he pulled you in again and kissed you once more.