Pain Pong

Shayne:

We had just finished filming pain pong in the cabin for Smosh Summer games. Olivia hit me twice but I got her pretty good with one. Mine were bruising a little bit so I assumed hers did too. I decided to go and check on her. I found her in the bathroom. She was checking herself out in the mirror.

"Hey Olivia" I say.

"Hey" She says touching her stomach where the ball hit her.

"You alright?" I ask her.

"No, it's starting to hurt real bad, I think I might go to the hospital" She says.

"What? Really?" I say.

"Oh my god! I'm kidding Shayne" She says laughing.

"Oh, haha good one" I say unconvinced.

"Thanks" She says

"You sure it doesn't hurt?" I ask.

"No I already said it doesn't Shayne, why are you so worried about me?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"I'm not, I'm just checking on my friend" I say.

"Mhm ok" She says rolling her eyes.

"You wanna feel it?" She asks.

"What?" I say a little suprised.

"Here" she says and grabs my hand.

She puts my hand on the spot on her tiny stomach where the ball hit her. My face turns a little red. Her skin is silky soft and my hand glides over it.

"See it doesn't hurt" she says looking at me.

"Yeah, that's good I guess" I say taking my hand off her stomach.

"Haha why are you so hesitant Shayne?" She asks me.

"I just, I, I don't want to do anything wrong" I say.

"Wrong?" She says confused.

"I don't want to make you feel weird" I say.

"Shayne you always make me feel weird" she says.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I apologized.

"No, I mean in a good way" She says closing and locking the bathroom door.

"A good way?" I say.

"You make me feel appreciated when you laugh at my jokes and no one else does, you make me feel good when you help me with life, you make me feel butterflies in my stomach when you touch me" She says.

"You make me feel weird too" I say.

"Really?" She asks.

"You make me feel appreciated when you join in on my jokes, you make me feel good when you touch me, you make me feel butterflies in my stomach when you look into my eyes" I say.

She steps closer and I put my hands around her stomach again. I pull her closer until we're inches apart. I lean in and she does the same. Just before our lips connect, there's knocking on the door.

"Olivia, you almost done? I really need to use the bathroom" Mari says.

I instinctively jump back and Olivia does the same.

"Uh yeah give me a minute" Olivia says.

We wait to hear footsteps walking away before daring to talk again. She unlocks the door and makes sure nobody is around. She pushes me out of the bathroom.

"Well have to finish this later" She says.

"I guess we will have to" I say smiling.

Olivia winks at me before walking away. I walk away to go film the next video for summer games.