Chapter 3

We need the original copies said, Lucy. Lena has them but she will only give them to me said, Kara. You won't be going alone said, Alex with a glare. She did not expect me to say, Kara. What do you mean said J'onn? She told me and Miss Grant that I could bring friends with me. Oh everyone said in surprise. Well, we can go tomorrow morning to her house I want to meet Miss Luther said, Lucy. We all will go said J'onn. Alright, I will be in National City in two hours said, Lucy. I will pick you up so call me when you land said, Alex.

The next morning everyone was at the D.E.O when Winn's computer started to making noises what is going on said Lucy. I made an alert system that will notify me if something was going on outside of L corp said Winn taping in his computer was he put a video of what is going on. What they saw was all the employees going out of the building and out of nowhere they saw a metal human jump off the building next door to L Corp.

Why are the cops not notify said, Lucy? I don't know said, Winn. Let's go said Kara flying to L Corp. Alex Lucy and J'onn arrive they saw Kara was flying around L Corp. Supergirl what do we have said J'onn. Just then an explosion in the lobby occurs that the entrance Door exploded out came a metahuman dog creature carrying a suitcase with him. Supergirl right away got in front of it. Stand aside Supergirl this has nothing to do with you said the metahuman. It's my business when you're hurting innocent people said Supergirl. I don't have time for these said the metahuman using his claws he hit Supergirl and throw her into a car nearby. J'onn was about to attack him when he was stopped by no other than Lena.

Hi, doggy you think I am going to let you take something that belongs to me yell Lena with a smirk on her face. What did you call me Luther yell the metahuman? All is the doggy haven trouble hearing said Lena smirking at the metahuman. That it said the metahuman said throwing the cased on top of a nearby building then got on all 4 for he did look like a big dog and charge at Lena. Lena weighted for the last second to jump over him and shoot him from the air when the shot landed on him that he started to Shake for Lena to shoot him was Electric beads from her gun. When Lena landed back on the ground Lena throws another of her inventions that got wrap-around the metahuman then ran to where Supergirl, Alex, and Lucy were in shock at what they just saw.

Supergirl are you ok said Lena with a concerned voice. Yes, Miss Luther, I am ok said Supergirl. That good then said Lena pushing the communicator in her ear and said Ivan get the force field up and running I want it to block anybody getting out again. Yes, right away Lena. Jane, I want you to flay and get the suitcase. I am already on it Lee. Then Lena started to walk away to enter L corp when she was stopped by Kara. Where do you think your going said Kara to Lena. I am going back in there said Lena like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

You can't go in there you can get hurt said, Kara. Lee, we need help someone is trying to get into your lab and we are trap around the corner by 3 meta-humans yell Sam through the communicator. All Lena did was ran back inside the building where Kara, Alex, Lucy, and J'onn went after her. When she was in the building her communicator came on and it was Eve Lee someone is trying to break into a chemical vault it looks like Hank Henson. Supergirl you and your friend go stop Hank Henson, he is trying to get in my chemical vault said Lena then Lena pushes her communicator to talk to Ivan and faith to go help Supergirl.

What are your names said Lena to Alex and Lucy? Agent Alex Danvers and this is major Lucy Lane. Well good, let's go said Lena running to the stairs they were close to one of Lena's labs when Lena told them to get in one of the rooms. What is this room said, Lucy in awe? In the room, there were all different kinds of weapons. I like to call it Sam and Ivan's playroom said, Lena. Don't worry major this weapon or not for killing they will only put someone to sleep or put them unconscious. Put these on said Lena handing them suits. We are find think you said, Alex. These suits will protect your agent from the metahuman it will not be able to hurt you at all and if someone shoots you it won't even hurt you.

Lena didn't even finish for Alex and Lucy started to put the suits on. Here put these in your pockets. What are these said Lucy holding a small metal object? These are like handcuffed but you push the button in the middle and throw them at the enemy here let me show you said Lena throwing it at Alex. When that happened it wrapped around Alex's waist through her shoulders. Alex started to struggle but she could not get out of it. Ok get it off of me said, Alex in a frustrated voice. Here standstill said, Lena. Alex did as she was told so Lena got close to her and push the button again. Here use these guns said Lena holdings them 2 guns each and this or the bullets that go to one of the guns said, Lena. These are different I haven't seen bullets like this said, Alex. It's because they are different agents they are electric beads they will not kill they electrocute anyone until they are unconscious said, Lena. Where is the ammo for the other one said, Lucy? Oh, you don't need one for this gun work different for it shoot sound waves said, Lena. Oh, both Alex and Lucy were now in awe of their new toys.

When the 3 got to where Sam and the others were corners by the meta-humans.