chapter 19

The next morning Lena was making breakfast with the little girl next to her seating in a baby's high chair drinking a bottle of milk. Sarah came down with Astra they both stop on the entries in the kitchen and saw Lena cooking what made them both smile was that the little girl never took her eyes away from Lena. They stop there staring when Sam came down and said good morning to both of them that made them jump.

What are you both looking at said Sam? Shh look said, Sarah. Sam look into the kitchen and saw her sister like normal but when she saw the little girl that when she smiles. Has she been looking at Lena the whole time whisper, Sam? Yes said Sarah with a loving smile looking at Lena. The little girl ran out of milk that got mad and throw the bottle to the floor and started to cry.

It's ok little one said Lena walking to the little girl and giving her a new bottle. They are so cute together said Kara and Alura scarring all of them. Lena turns around and saw them and said what are all of you doing. Nothing they all said at some time. All of you are so weird said Lena putting their plates on the table. Why are you putting more plates on the table said Sarah with a Confucian look.

Oh, I invited Alex, Lucy, and Eliza to eat breakfast with us said Lena with a smile. Just then the doorbell ring. I will get it all of you to eat said Lena walking to get the door. When she opened the door, Alex, Lucy and Eliza greeted her but what confused her was that there were 2 extra visitors. Sorry, we didn't call you that my sister and Diana are joining us for breakfast said, Lucy. It's ok there is extra food if Kara hasn't eaten everything yet said Lena with a smile. They all heard a yell from Kara saying that she heard that.

When they were finishing eating they all went to the living room that is when Sarah said what is this little girl's name. She doesn't have one said Kara holding her in her arms but the little girl was looking around and was about to cry when Lena inter the living room caring a tray full of coffee and tea. When she saw Lena she started to laugh and putting her arms up to be carried by her.

Lena smile as she picks her up from Kara's arms. What were you all talking about said Lena playing with the child. We were talking about this little one name said Astra tickling the child. Oh, I was thinking of calling her Aaliyah said Lena playing with the little girl.

Everyone that is in Lena's family looks at each other with sad smiles on their faces. Sarah is the one that broke the silence by saying that is a perfect name for her sweetheart. Lena got to know Louis and Diana better until they all went to the Clinic.

When they all inter Kal-El, Bat, the Green Lantern were there along with J'onn talking. Just as Lena was going to talk an alarm ring all over the Clinic. What is that yells Louis in confusion? Lena wants to her wall and pushes open a panel that shows L corp was being attacked all of the heroes were about to go help but Lena yells for them to stop. What is wrong Lee said Alex in confusion.

Metropolis is also being attack said Lena showing meta-humans attacking random buildings. Everyone started to talk at once that when Lena yell quietly. When everyone quiet at once Lena took the order, Superman, you, and Green Lantern fly to Metropolis I will teleport Bat and Faith there. I will fly with them said Diana transforms into Wonder Woman in front of them. Ok, so that said Lena. Jane Ivan, you go and help Kara. Lucy and Alex, you go help in the streets with your agents.

What are you going to do said Superman looking at her suspiciously? I am going to check some things out with Astra and Alura help now go yell to them. When everyone was gone that only left where Alura, Louis, Astra, Eliza, Bat, and Faith with her Alura said what is it that you need help with. Not here said Lena teleporting all of them to her ship. Bat you and Faith will teleport now you will feel a little out of it but it will only last in a second said, Lena. As she finishes she teleports them then Lena turns to her family and said these fights are a distraction.

How do you know this said Eliza following Lena and the rest to the Bridge? Think about it to fights that start on the same day from the same people in different City's that have supers living in them said, Lena. Eliza just wants wide eyes and said they plan this but what are they up to. That what are we going to find out said, Lena. It took them 10 minutes to figure out that they were breaking out Lex Luther out of jail. We have to stop them said, Louis with a worried look. Eliza and Louis you 2 stay here and work to see if our people need help with the fights said, Sarah.

Sarah, Lena, Astra, and Alura ran to the teleporter room and got ready for their fight. Eliza was looking at a monitor when she saw that someone she thought dead was alive. Oh, goodness said Eliza with tears they have to help him said, Eliza. Eve and Louis saw ran to Eliza's side and saw the monitor. I will till the other said Eve.

In National City

Supergirl and the others heard in their communicator that Jeremiah was in L corp being held hostage and with a bomb in him. Alex and Kara yell at once to where he was at exactly. is holding hostage in Lena's office said Eve to them. We are on it said, Alex and Kara.

They were meet with Ivan and Lucy on the way. Have you seen anyone enter the building said, Kara? No one has inter the building said, Lucy. Just then an explanation happened when Kara was about to inter L corp that sent her flying across the street.

In Metropolis

Superman also heard that there were bombs in Daily Planet. He was about to go by himself when Faith stops him by saying are you that Reckless. Superman and the rest look at her with incredible looks. This is the way I work said, Superman with a glare. Then you are a fool for you have people who want to work with you but you are not letting them said Faith with that she pushed a button on her communicator. So Eve what do we got said Faith. the bombs are Kryptonite so Superman can't go in there said, Eve. Faith had put her communicator on speaker so the others had heard. Just then a gunshot was heard that when everything got dark for Superman.

1 hour ago somewhere In National City are we ready to get my son out of jail said Lillian to Max? Max gave her an evil smirk and said yes we do. Good, then did you give Jeremiah the shot said, Lillian. Yes, they will notice the effect within 2 hours and by then it will be too late for him said Max with an evil smile.