chapter 23

She is calling the rest of the Lantern's said, Sam with a smirk. They can do that said Kara with wonder. Just as then Faith finishes all different Lanterns teleport in the room. Who has our Blue Phoenix said A green skin man? Lillian Luther said Sam with anger. Matt hit the table with so much force the table fell to the floor. Quite we all need to come down we can't let our emotions control us said Faith. What do we do said Ivan with tears?

Lucy saw these hold her in her arms. Faith took a deep breath well closing her eyes. Eve you and Eliza along with Matt and Bat go to the ship and look in the video and see if you all find where they were going. Sam go into Lena lab she told me there are new suits that are for Alex and Lucy if she did not finish get help from

Sarah,Eliza,Emma, and Regina. The others we will go to the City and talk to the aliens if they have heard anything. Wait, Alicia, you can use your powers to find her said Faith. I have tried but I could not say Alicia with tears. Faith what are you going to do said, Louis.

I am going to keep checking the Lantern power for Lena said Faith. We will go with you said the other Lanterns. Faith just nods and said think you. How are you going to do that if she does not have the lantern ring said Alex with red eyes from crying? Lena can use her powers without the ring but the problem is that it can only be used in extreme circumstances said with a concerned voice.

Three days later

Lena is running out of the building with people firing at her. She stops and looks at them with so much anger. So you finally give up said, Max with an evil smirk. No, I just wanted to do these Lena close her eyes throw her arms up in the air when that happened the air around them felt electrifying that the sky started to turn dark. What are you all waiting to shoot her yell Lex and Max to their man in anger? But it was too late the moment they said that Lena blasted all of them with a blue beam that even all the people in the building fainted from her power. Faith that has been monitoring the Lantern's power runs down the hall yelling that Lena needs them.

All the Lanterns ran to her along with the supers. Where is she yell Alex and Lucy wearing their new suits? Outside Metropol in a Warehouse said Faith. Let us go yell everyone. It didn't take long for all of them to be in Metropol when they got there what they all saw made them all angry for Lena was fighting 4 meta-humans but that was not the worst part they all saw that Lena clothes were torn apart and they saw that she was cover in blood. Give it up Lena you are coming with us yell one of the meta-human.

I don't think so said Lena with a smirk as she round kicks him in the face. They all saw one of them was about to attack Lena from behind but Kara yells no then she launches at him that sent them through a building that was nearby. That when the others attack the enemy.  Alex was the first to get Lear Lena when she comes from behind her Lena almost attacks her. it's me Alex Lena said Alex with a worried look. Alex said Lena throwing arms around Alex's neck. In Alex's arms, Lena began to cry. All that Alex could do is hold her and not try to hurt her. Both did not realize that they were teleported to the Clinic by Faith.

Back in the warehouse, Kara was attacking the Meta-humans that she didn't see one of them was about to attack her but Superman saw these and jump on him. When he was finished he saw that Kara was still beating on the same enemy that was passed out on the floor. Supergirl that enough said Superman pulling her away from the enemy. Supergirl look around and saw that everyone was looking at her with concern looks. I am find said Kara pulling her arm away from Kal-El.

Do we have everyone said, Superman? Yes and no said, Lucy. What do you mean said, Kara? We have found Max and Lex pass out but we have not found Lillian said, Ivan. Then look harder yell Kara in anger. Come down Supergirl said, Superman. Come down that woman and her psychopath son along with that bastard Max Lord had the woman I love for 3 days torturing her yell Supergirl in anger.

They will pay for what they did to her and Jeremiah said to Kara with anger that her eyes glow red. Sam came from behind her and slapper from behind her head. Cool of girl don't you think I want them to hurt just like you but I can't let my emotions get in the way for it will only hurt Lena and think about it do you think  Jeremiah will not like it either. Kara put her head down in shame and tears started to fall and her body started to Shake. Sam saw these and hug her hard and kept repeating that Lena was safe now. Kara and Sam fell to the floor where Kara cries and yells from the pain that she was in these 3 days.

Everyone saw these and truly saw the pain that Kara was in. Superman for him saw for the first time that Kara was truly in love with Lena. Come on let's go see how Lena is doing said Sam when she saw that Kara was coming down. Rao please I got to know she is ok said Kara.  You all can go we will finish hear said one of the Green Lantern said to Sam. Think you Evan said Faith. When all the Heroes enter the Clinic they all froze when they saw Alex for she was cover in blood.

Alex said Sam running to her but Alex did not hear her. Sam was now shaking her but she would not respond until Lucy came over and slap her in the face. Are you ok said Lucy to Alex when she saw her blink her eyes? Think you Lucy said Alex rubbing her cheek. Alex was now in tears how was she still fighting was all Alex said before throwing herself at Sam and crying in her arms at how she saw Lena. What happened said Sam now more worried about her sister.

Alex was about to answer her when they all heard Emma yell she flatlining.