chapter 18

Sam let him go said Alex trying to take Sam's hand away from Superman's throat. You just heard him, Al, he said he was still going to go after my sister again said Sam with anger. Out of nowhere Lena appears and walks close to her sister and puts her hand on the glove that she was using to hold Superman with. Sam, please let him go said, Lena.

Lena he will try to hurt you growl Sam in anger. I know but I don't want you to dirty your hands for me Sam said Lena looking at her sister's eyes with tears. Sam drop Superman to the floor roughly where he was struggling to breathe normally. You are lucky that she here to stop me for if she wasn't I would have braking you in have said Sam looking at Superman in the eyes with pure anger.

Kara that had brought Lena back to the Clinic had heard everything from the beginning just walk close to Sam and patted her back. Are you ok Sam said Kara with a sad smile? I am sorry for hurting your cousin said Sam looking at the floor. No need to apologize I would have done the same thing if someone had tried to hurt Alex said, Kara with a sad smile.

What you let her hurt me for telling the truth about that monster yell Superman from the floor. This time it was not Lena's family or friends it was Diana that hit Superman. He was already unconscious when he hit the floor. Good that shut him up said Lucy with anger looking at Superman on the floor with disgust. Not even Louis that seen everything didn't go see if he was ok. What happened to him to change so much said Louis with sadness.

Fear it change people Mis Lane and his worst fear is seeing  Kara go against another Lex said Lena looking at Diana's hand to see if it was ok but what he doesn't know is that I would never hurt Kara. I  find Miss O'Connor said Diana with a smile. After seeing that Diana was ok Lena turns to  Sam said I want to know is what were you thinking about taking Alex's glove looking at her sister with a glare. I can explain Lee said Sam with a nervous look. Well, I am waiting said, Lena. Let me think about a good excuse first said, Sam.

Lena just shook her head with a smile.
You know I still have not finished it said Lena taking the glove from Sam to examine it. It lest you did not break it said, Lena. I am sorry said Sam looking sad at her sister. That's my glove said Alex with excitement. Yes, it is said Lena I want you and Lucy to be prepared to fight with the world killers if we don't find them before they wake up said Lena still looking at her glove. I truly am sorry said Sam looking at the floor. All Lena did was hug her sister and whispered things for trying to protect me said, Lena. All Sam did was hug her sister tighter.

What are the world killers said Bat? Lena had forgotten about the newcomers turn around to look at them and sigh. I guess we have to wake up Kal-El he has to know the thread that is on  Earth said, Lena. I and Kara will be in the meeting room and Alex calls J'onn so he may as well know all of the information we gathered said Lena walking away with Kara.

It didn't take long for all of them to go to the meeting room where Superman comes in looking at Lena with pure hatred. So what did your family did now said, Superman with a smirk? Is are people how did these messes say Astra walking into the meeting room with Eve and Sarah that were holding the little girl that Lena took with her. Mom yells at Sam and Lena at the same time as Kara yells at aunt Astra.

Sam, Lena, and Kara want to hug their family when Lena took the little girl that was crying in Sarah's arms. Kara introduces Astra to her family and when she introduces Kal-El Astra gives a hard stare to her nephew. You, mind, telling me what is your problem with my daughter said Astra with a grows. You may want to answer her nephew said Alura walking in the room with Jane and Maura. Mom said Kara hugging her mom.

Why do you defend her she is a monster just like her family said Kal-El in anger. Oh, the bad move said Jane, Faith, Sam, and Ivan at the same time moving away from the table because just as he finch Sarah move fast tours Kal-El took by his suit and throw him to the wall where he falls to the floor. Sarah stood right next to Kal-El don't you ever call my daughter a monster because to me right now you are that monster said Sarah look at Kal-El in the eyes.

Kal-El look around and he saw that no one was going to help him out but more important they were looking at him with anger and disgust. Kal-El I think you need to seat and listen said Kara looking at her cousin with pure anger. Louis that has been sitting there just looks at him with disappointment told him something. So he did and didn't talk throw the meeting.

2 hours later they were finishing up the meeting where Diana spoke up one what was going throw the mines of some of the supers. Why sent Lena to this mission you could have sent another Kryptonian said, Diana. Astra just turns to Lena with a smile and said they don't know, do they? Lena and the girls just said no only Kara, Alex, Lucy, and Eliza know. I see do any of you mind if I tell them. They all turn to Lena for the answer. Yes, you can tell them, aunt Astra.

We sent Lena because she volunteers but more important is because she is a blue Lantern said, Astra. What that is no possible yell Kal-El in anger but everyone ignores him. Aunt Astra Lena is not just a blue Lantern but she is the head blue Lantern said Sam smirking at Kal-El loving how anger he was getting. You are the Blue Phoenix said the Green Lantern in awe. Yes, I am said Lena showing them her ring.

The Green Lantern got up and knee before Lena and said forgive me for my actions today I did not know it was you. You are forgiving John Stewart said Lena touching the top of his head. Get up John she is worthless yell, Superman in anger. The Green Lantern uses his ring to throw Superman to the wall and said you will not talk about her like that you fool yell John in anger.

She could have to kill you any time if she wanted to yell John to Superman and more important if you have had hurt her you would have started I war with all the Lanterns and alien that love her and would give their life for her said John dropping Superman in the floor. All throw that Superman did was look in Lena's direction with wide eyes. Lena and her Lanterns had powered up and were standing behind the Green Lantern were looking at Superman with anger.

I am going to say these Kal-El of Krypton I will not tolerate your insults anymore for you have also traded to kill me for no reason I had not let no harm come before you for you are family to Kara but do one more thing I will let my people do with you what they want to say Lena looking at him with anger. Nod if you understand said Lena and Superman did for he now understood that he was wrong and Lena could have hurt him with her powers for he could fell Lena power. Good said Lena looking at him. Lena then walks to the table and said I think we all she go and rest and tomorrow we will finish for I have information on one of the world Killer's and hopefully there won't be any more interruptions. When she said that everyone looks at Superman that was setting down still looking at Lena in fear.

Yes, your right said Diana with a smile. Good said Lena powering down and going to pick the little girl from her mom's arms than living with her mom, Sam, Astra, Alura, and Kara. How long has she been a Lantern said Diana to Faith? 10 years but she was trained since she was 11 years old by Lanterns and aliens that are known for their fighting skills. We all knew what Aaliyah wanted when she meets Lena said, Jane with a smile. What did she want her to be said Bat? She wanted Lena's hope to reach Galaxies said Ivan with a smile.

And it has said The Green Lantern with a smile.