chapter 15

They have the longest 2 weeks of Lena's life she truly misses Kara she talks to Kara every day but it not enough for her she already has the people that going to work in the hospital for her. Right now they are on their way to Metropolis to go see what was going on with a supposedly close Warehouse.

In Metropolis Louis and Diana were eating Lunch when Louis's phone ring.
Hi Kevin what do you have said, Louis?
I just call to tell you that Lena Luther is in Metropolis and will be in a Warehouse that she owns here in town.

Send me the address said Louis hanging up her phone. What wrong said, Diana. Lena is here in town said, Louis. Seriously Said Diana with wonder. Yes, I will get to meet her in person tomorrow said, Louis with a smile. I will like to come with you said, Diana. I will like that said Louis. That each said their goodbye and told that they will meet each other in the morning.

The next morning the both of them were about to walk into the Warehouse when Faith stops them from going in there. She dragon them into a van where they came face to face with Lena. I know you said Lena the first time she saw Louis. Then it clicks you are Lucy's older sister said Lena with a smile. Diana and Louis wide their eyes with surprise. You know my sister said, Louis. Of course, I do she is a very good friend said, Lena. I know your name is Louis but how are you said, Lena. My name is Diana Prince said Diana looking at Lena's eyes. All Lena did was smile at her and give her a handshake.

Just then there was a beep sound came from the computer Lee It's Lucy said Ivan that was sitting at the desk. Put her on please said, Lena. Lena wants and talks to Lucy and said guess who I found outside the  Warehouse about to get into trouble said Lena to Lucy. Who did you found it all Lucy said. Your older sister Lena said. Groans were heard and I should have known it was her from Lucy. Hey was that supposed mean said Louis walking to the computer with Diana.

It means Louis that you always put yourself in situations where they put you in danger said, Lucy. I do not and what with you calling a Luther said Louis in anger. By the gods why is everyone calls me Luther when they know that was never my last name  Yes, I share DNA with them but they are not my family yell Lena in anger. Look I  am sorry said Louis looking at Lena. Whatever I am going to look around said Lena walking out of the van. Is she mad at me said Louis looking at Ivan and Lucy? No, she is just frustrated with people how don't seem to get that her last name is O'Connor said, Ivan with a frustrated growl.

So what the verdict in the warehouse said Alex come from behind Lucy. Eve was right the warehouse is been used for what we could tell for 2 and a half years said, Ivan. What has it been used for said Lucy in a concerned voice? We don't know we are waiting for back up said, Ivan. Just then the walkie-talkies came to life Ivan we found a way into the warehouse came Lena voice with a concerned voice.

Lena, we were supposed to be waiting for backup to yell at Ivan in the walkie-talkies. Sorry, but we found a hidden door said Faith. Oh god, sob out Faith's voice come throw walkie talkie. What wrong yell Ivan in the walkie-talkies. Ivan what is going on yells Alex and Lucy with concerned voices. Just then Lena came running to the van she looks so angry that Ivan had to step back for it scared her.

Lucy how long until you all get here said Lena in anger. We are there in one minute said, Alex. Call Supergirl to tell her to bring Eliza and also call Regina and Emma to fly fast as they can here. What is going on said Alex with a scared voice. They are experimenting on children said Lena with anger. We just call in Supergirl she bringing Eliza. Regina and Emma with Maura will be landing in a second said Lucy with a growl.

Just then, Regina, Emma, and Maura landed right in front of the van with concern looks. Supergirl comes right behind them with Eliza.  What is going on Lee said, Regina with a worried look. We are about to go in there where there are children that are experimenting on said Ivan with anger. What yell all 5 with anger and disgust. Kara was about to go in there when she was stopped by Lena.

Lena gets out of the way yells at Supergirl in anger. No, we can't go in there now Supergirl said, Lena. What why not yell at Kara in anger. They could kill them said, Lena with tears. Faith is in there trying to hack their system so they can't hurt them said Lena with angry tears. A sound of a helicopter comes into view and landed in the building 3 block away from them. That is probably Alex and Lucy said Lena holding Kara's arm. It did not take long for Lucy and Alex to make their way with the D.E.O agents that look ready to save the children in there.

Just when Lucy was about to talk Faith's voice come to throw and told them that she was in their system so they could attack. When Faith was finished talking Supergirl along with Ivan use their superspeed and flow throw the building like it was nothing. I guess that our Q to go to said Lena turning on her suit and fly to the building to help out. You know we have to tell her to upgrade our suit too said Lucy to Alex. Yes, we do say Alex running to go help out and call orders to her agents living behind a shocking Louis and Diana behind.

With the help of an anger supers and against the scientist and soldiers were defeated in no time. When Lucy gives the all-clear Regina and Emma along with Eliza walk into the building to go check on the kids with  Louis and Diana following them.

What they saw was Lena had a child in her arms that was crying with Kara was behind her wiping away the child's tears. What have you found out Faith said Lena not letting go of the child in her arms. Alex walks close to Lena and took the kid out of her arms to check if it was ok when Superman come flying throw the window all if they could hear was

              Luther

In National City

Lillian just got word that Lena just shut down one of her labs so now she is on a Rampage. Come down Lillian we will make her pay for what she just did said, Max. Your plan better work Max said Lillian throw a wine glass in the wall well walking away.