chapter 17

He is doing fine we have him under the sun lamps to get him to recover faster said, Emma with a smile. What do you know about the chip that was controlling him said, Lena? We don't know yet but Eliza is looking at it as we speak said Emma. I would like to go help her out said Bat.

Faith can you show him to Eliza lab said, Lena. Of course, said Faith nodded at him to follow her. I would like to see Superman said Louis with tears. You could see him in 30 minutes we are still making sure that there are no other chips in his body said, Emma. With that Emma walks away. When Louis turns to Kara to say that if she wanted to see Kal-El too.

What shock her is how Kara was hugging Lena from behind and playing with the little girl. Supergirl would you want to see Kal-El first said, Louis. Kara only growls in anger and said No you can see him all you want to said Kara hugging Lena protectively. Supergirl what he did just now was not him said, Louis.

It was in a way said Eliza coming into the room. What everyone yells scarring the little girl in Lena's arms. Quiet yell Lena when the little girl started to cry but when Lena told everyone to quiet down everyone listens even the little child.

Can you still explain to Eliza what you mean said, Lena? What we found out is that the device could be activated remotely in a short time and it did not activate today said, Eliza. So he wants to hurt me said Lena in a sad voice. Yes, he did say Bat. Why did he want to hurt me for I have done nothing to him that he will come after I said Lena in tears still holding the baby girl?

Eliza just hugs Lena that started to shake from crying in sadness that the cousin of her lover will hate her so much to try and hurt her. Shhh, sweetie is going to be ok we will make him see that he is wrong about you said Eliza.

Kara takes Lena home to rest said, Alex. We will take care of things here said, Ivan. Ok said Kara taking Lena in her arms and taking off in the air. You all told her Kara's identity said Louis to Lucy with a glare. No, Louis, we didn't for Lena had already known who Kara was said Alex walking away from them and taking her phone out to call Sam to tell her what happened.

When Lucy saw these she turns to Ivan and said how much do you want to bet that Sam will be here in half an hour to yell at Superman. Ivan just laughs and said I am not taking that bet because I know she will be here mad and ready to fight him. The others heard Lucy and Ivan talk when Diana is the one to interrupt them by saying excuse me but who is Sam. Faith is the one to answer by saying Sam is Lena's very protective older sister.

I thought Lena was the only sister Lex had said Bat. Blood-related yes but Sam is the adopted daughter of Sarah that makes her Lena sister said, Lucy. How did all of you meet Lena said, Diana? She saved our life Ivan and Faith said at the same time. How did she save your life said, Louis. Lucy got Ivan's hand and kiss her hand you don't have to tell them,  anything love. We want to maybe by knowing these they will stop looking at her with suspicious said Faith glaring at the supers. Ivan moving hair from Lucy's face and caressing her cheek with her fingers and said Faith right my love.

You 2 are together said Louis looking at them with a new light. Lucy just rolls her eyes and said yes we are. So including Jane, Faith, and I, we meet Lena when she was 10 years old. That when Lillian Luther kidnaps her and her mom. There in the warehouse, she was torturing them like no one should go throw but with all that pain she was going throw she always had the energy to defend us, kids, that she didn't know she will throw her beating body on top of us when the guards would hurt us sod out Ivan in tears.

Imagine a 10-year-old bleeding little girl in the cage using only her body to shield someone from hurting us said Faith when Ivan could not continue. Throw all that Lena still took care of us and told us to not lose hope that her aunt would save us. She was there for two weeks been torture and using her body to Shield us the best she could from being more hurt than we already were said Faith in tears. STOP NO MORE Please cry out Diana in tears.

I am sorry I made you relieved that day said, Diana. It ok Miss Prince you just wanted to know how we met Lena you couldn't have known it was after such a tragic meeting said Faith with tears. I am going for a walk said Faith to Ivan that was now in Lucy's arm that looks like she was not going to let her go at all.

How could she have done all that at such a young age said the Green Lantern said with tears. We don't know said Ivan when I look at her tell myself that same thing but I see the way she is the love she has for life the way she holds others that inspire them to do great things in life said Ivan in a smile.

WHERE IS THAT STUPID Kryptonite yell Sam coming in the room with Alex that was training to stop her. Sam, please come down said Alex in a scared look. Come down that bastard try to murder my baby sister yells out Sam's anger. Louis that had to hear everything saw Sam and walk tours her.

He is still unconscious said Louis looking at Sam. Who are you said Sam looking at Louis? I am Louis Lane said Louis hounding out her hand but Sam just look at her and said I don't care that you are Lucy's sister but your boyfriend has a lot of explanation about his actions towards my sister when she has done nothing to him? With Alex pull Sam away from Louis well doing that she apologized for Sam's actions.

Lucy and Ivan just started to laugh for Louis's reaction was funny to them. What so funny yell Louis. Lucy just saves you that way we are laughing said, Ivan. What yells Louis with wide eyes. Lucy looks at her sister and with soft eyes, she said what you have to know Louis is that Sam and Lena honorable women's they will never hurt someone that their friends or family care about.

they may not like that person but they will respect the relationship but if they hurt their loved one they will teach them that there are not alone said Lucy with a smirk. So think your look star that when Lena recognizes you that put you in the off-limit to all of them.

What is she going to do with him said Louis with a concerned look? Ivan and Lucy just smirk and said I have no idea at the same time. They will not try to use Kryptonite said, Diana. That one Ivan and Lucy laugh out loud again. They all look at them again and give them frustrating looks. We are sorry but Sam does not need Kryptonite to teach him a lesson if they truly wanted to kill him they would have done it without it said Ivan looking at Diana's eye's to show her the truth of what she was saying.

They would use the gun that she shot him with it said, Louis. Just then they heard Alex yelling for Sam to put Superman down.

All of them that wherein the waiting room ran to the Superman room and what they saw was Sam had Superman by the throat

Somewhere in National City

Lillian and Max were going deep underground where she had her last card to play to the supers. So what do we have to distract them said Max looking at Lillian with a smirk? Just these said Lillian opening a door so Max would see dr. Jeremiah Danvers chained to a wall. So tomorrow will begin are the first attack said Lillian putting a jacket that has a bomb in it on Jeremiah. So are you ready to say goodbye to your daughters tomorrow said Lillian to Jeremiah? They will stop you yell Jeremiah to Lillian as she left with Max laughing at his way out.