chapter 35

You are a dead human yell Reginal in anger. No, I am not said Lena as she blasts Reginal with a fireball then making a tornado around Regional. As Reginal struggle to get out of the tornado Lena was preparing to fight Reginal.  When Reginal came out of the tornado Lena was ready for her as she pulls Aaliyah's staff out of her pocket. What the hell when did you give her a staff said Alex to Sarah with a confused look.

It, not just a staff Al it's Aaliyah staff said Faith looking at the monitor. What does that mean said, Lucy? It means love that it's no ordinary staff said, Ivan. What said Kara confused look. That what they mean said Eve looking at the monitor. All of them quickly look at the monitor and saw Lena standing in front of Reginal with her staff that look now as is was made of pure electricity. What just happened said, Kara. Aaliyah people have identical powers as Lena so they made weapons or devices that will enhance their power's so when a call and told them what happened to Lena they told me they will send something for her that was one of them said Sarah with an awed look.

How is it that possible mom Aaliyah people are so protective of their technology said, Sam? Aaliyah, give instructions on when to give Lena their technology before she dies said Sarah with tears as she looks at the screen.
Mom did Aaliyah knew that she would give her life that day said Sam now looking at her mom. Yes, she did say Sarah as more tears falling. How said Faith. Lena will go back in time said Ivan looking at Sarah. Yes after she will finish going to the other earth she will need to go back to the time when Aaliyah will die to save her people.

Now we go to stop her said Sam getting up from her seat. You can't yell Sarah to Sam. Why not yell back at Sam with tears. Because if Lena does not go all of these will not exist said Sarah with tears. What do you mean said, Ivan? Tell me why did all 4 of you become blue Lanterns said, Sarah. The main reason was to protect Lena they all said at the same time. So tell me if Lena never becomes a Lantern would all of you have said, Sarah. No they all said at the same time without a second thought. So if any of you would not become Lanterns none of the planets or their people would exist and more importantly, none of you would be heard on earth said, Sarah.

She knew all along didn't she said Sam with tears looking at her mom. Yes, she told me last night said, Sarah. Bam they all heard and turn to see Jane had hit the table. So she will have to go to a place so she will be mistreated and judge because of Luther's then she will go and see Aaliyah die and we all know that she saw her as a mother figure said Jane with tears.

Kara has been silent what hearing and watching her love fight for the Earth tun with tears and said how can she be so strong. She always has said Sam with a sad smile. I don't think a can be that Brave said, Kara.
Kara you are brave said, Alex. No, I am not said Kara for I would not have the courage to do what Lena will have to do said, Kara.

She is about to finish the fight said, Eve. How do you know said, Lucy? Every one of them saw that the sky was dark and there was lightning and the wind was blowing fast and Lena and Reginal stood in the middle of it. I am going to make you beg for death said Reginal. As I told you that is not going to happen said, Lena. Regional uses her superspeed and got close to Lena and punishes her in the stomach that sent Lena flying back that she hit the ground hard. Regional came close to Lena but as she got close to her Lena sent her flying further away from her then sent her lightning bolt at Reginal.

Just as Reginal hit the ground Lena power up her staff and hit the ground with it that made an earthquake that buried Reginal. That gives Lena enough time to get a needle out of her pocket. Regional came out of the ground with such anger that the sand came flying out all around but none hit Lena for she was ready with the wind powers that sent the sent away from her. Regional was about to attack Lena again but Lena sent a powerful fire attack on Reginal that sent her flying back again as her clothes her burning but the rain put it out but what Reginal did not notice was that Lena uses her super-speed and went behind her and stuck the needle on her neck.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME HUMAN yell out Reginal in anger. I give you blue Kryptonite said Lena with a smirk. Regional eyes widen with fear then she smirks and said you forgot about my other powers. No, I didn't say Lena as she uses her speed and puts a bracelet on her wrist. WHAT are THESE yell out Reginal in anger. Just as Lena was about to speak Kara and the others appeared in front of them. Kara uses her superspeed but a portal appeared just a few feet away from Lena. Regional was about to make a run for the portal but Lena was faster and  hit Reginal in the back of her neck that sent her to the ground but Lena did not notice that she was too close to the portal that so it made her fell into it.

Lena yells at Kara as she got close to jumping into the portal but as Lena fell into the portal close. No no, no yells Kara hitting the ground with her fist in agony as the others just look at Kara in tears and hopelessness.

                        THE END?