chapter 12

She wanted me to become a blue Lantern said Lena taking off her necklace and showing her blue Lantern ring. I became a blue Lantern when  Aaliyah died to cry out Lena. How old were you when she dies said, Eliza? I was 15 said Lena still holding the ring in her hand. She always told me that one day I would make a good Lantern said Lena with tears.

I always use to tell her that I wanted to be one to fight along her to protect the Galaxy said Lena with a sad smile. I never got that wish said Lena with her tears dropping into the ring. Kara got out of her seat and drop to her knees in front of Lena and hug her.

When she did that Lena got to the floor with her and keep repeating that she was sorry for lying and not telling them who she is. It's ok Kara kept saying to her well as she hugs her. Kara did not want  Lena to hurt her knees so she picks her up and set her in her lap and hug her. It's is ok my love whisper Kara in Lena's ear. Alicia, Ivan, and Faith all heard what Kara was saying to Lena and smile.

When everyone saw that Lena was asleep in Kara's lap Sam told Ivan to take Lena to her room. When Ivan returns Sam begins to talk I know that you all 4 are probably mad at us but please you have to know the rest. What else is there said, Alex?  We are also Blue Lanterns too said Jane show them her ring along with Faith and Ivan that got her ring out too.

Why have you not show yourself said, Alex. Lena told us not until it is necessary she also does not want Lillian to find out what we truly are said Faith. Why would you listen to her said Lucy with Confucian? Their others smile and at the same time, said she is our captain. What said Kara and the others in shock. How you all are older than Lena said, Eliza. Because Eliza she is the most powerful Lantern in existent said, Ivan with a proud smile.

How is that possible said Alex? You know what Lena said about the Lanterns said Faith. That each Lantern's powers are power by their emotions said, Kara. Yes, that is right and our powers are Drive by Hope, and Lena hope has saved the Galaxy more time than you can imagine said, Jane. Where her hope should have waived it never did it only gotten stronger said Faith.

Also, she is very loved by planet leaders if she ever wanted help all she has to do is ask what she wanted they would help her get it said, Alicia. Is she really that love said, Lucy. You have no idea said, Ivan.

What do you mean said Kara in confusion?  Let me give you example Lena got captured one day on a mission we could not found her but Sam here did not give up hope to find her so Sam sends a message to the nearby planets for help they all responded right away and told us that they send word for other ships that could help. There were thousands of ships all over the planet no one could go out of the planet without us knowing. We found her in less than a day and we put the ones the capture her to prison said, Alicia.

Why are you telling us these said Alex? We are telling you all this because Lena is love and some beings will protector her with their own lives and we included said Ivan pointed to her friends Because she is a Lantern said, Lucy. Sam and the rest laugh and told them no is because we love who she is they all said at the same time.

How do you know these said Eliza? Because my sister became a Legend of her own when we set foot back home said Sam with a sad smile. What do you mean said Kara with Confucian? When she was kidnaped at the age of 10 years old by Lillian there in the room there were different kinds of aliens that she protects every one of them with her body even when they hurt her but she didn't care about her pain she went to them and help them. She gives them hope that they would be safe said Sam in tears. But how do you know that story said Eliza with tears. Because some want back home others come to live on my home planet that they told their story said Alicia with tears.

  Even when we were on our way to my home planet she was still hurt but Lena would get up from her bed to help one of us from the nightmares my parents and our crew were amazed by her kindness and her strength said, Alicia. What happened to the aliens said, Alex. You are looking at some of the kids that survive said Faith pointed to herself and the others. All of you live that horror said Eliza in tears.

Yes, we did say Ivan in tears. Others that survive are back home or on their home planet there are happy we see some of them or they always send Lena's message on how they are doing. Even  Aaliyah heard about it her first words were so you are the Lena I heard about said Sam with a smile.

If Lena is happy on Alicia's home planet why did she come back to earth said, Lucy? We can't tell you that until Sarah and Astra comes back to earth said Sam with a sad look. When will that be said, Kara? They will arrive in 2 months said Faith with a sad smile.

Why don't we all go to sleep said Faith when she saw that that the others look tired as she felt. I will show you where you can sleep said Sam and Ivan to Alex and the others. So Ivan the others were to rest.

In the middle of the night, Kara kept tossing and turning that she give up trying to sleep so she got up and went out of the room to look around.  along the way she comes across the cafeteria when she enters she stop she saw that Lena was the only one in the room.

What stops her is how Lena looks so beautiful looking outside into space. Lena turns when she felt someone was looking at her. Kara Lena whisper. That got Kara out of her trance. Hi, Lena said Kara with a smile. Are you mad at me said, Lena? Kara us her superspeed to come close to Lena. Lena look at me said Kara when she saw that Lena was avoiding looking at her eyes.

When Lena did Kara wipe Lena's tears with her hand and said Lee my love am not mad at you. my aunt and whoever else made you promise had their reasons. Lena cry harder and throw her arms around Kara's neck and said I thought you would hate me for not telling you sooner.

Oh, Rao, I don't think I could hate you my love said Kara picking up Lena in her arms and moving them on the sofa that was close by. Kara do you mean it said, Lena. Mean what my love said Kara moving Lena so she was now between her legs. Do you truly love me said Lena facing Kara?

I am so in love with you Lee that I don't think I will ever feel this way for anyone but you Lena said Kara with a smile. Lena could only kiss Kara for she could not say anything at all. What Lena and Kara did not know was they were being washed by Sam, Alex, Lucy, and Ivan let leave those to I don't want to see my sister make out with Kara said, Sam. You and I both said Alex pulling Sam with her.

Back on earth, Lillian was anger for someone had just entered her building without her permission. Find however got in hear and kill them yell Lillian. Lillian how can you say that said Max Lord with an evil smirk. You said Lillian pointing a gun at Max. Put that gun down Lillian I have a plan on how we can take down Lena for good but first, we need your son out of prison. Talk then said, Lillian with an evil smirk.