chapter 21

What do you mean liquid Sun said Louis with tears and full of hope. A serum I created to help Kara if the suit and bracelet would ever fell working said, Lena. I got to go talk to Emma said Lena running to go find her. Everyone ran after her. They found Emma looking over Superman with a concerned look.

Emma, I think I know a way to save him said, Lena. What yells Emma in shock. I created a serum that can mimic sun radiation said, Lena. Do you think it will help him said, Lena? Yes said Emma with a smile. Go get it said Regina with a smile. It didn't take long for Lena to come back with the serum. When they give him the serum Superman's whole body begins to glow. Is it supposed to do that said Louis with a concerned voice? Yes, for it cured him of all the Kryptonite he was ever exposed of said, Lena. When Kal-El stop glowing his pause began to beat normal and his skin to get his color back.

When Kara saw this she went to Lena and kiss her on the lips in front of everyone and saying think you with a smile. Sarah fake cough and smirk and said mom right here. Kara separates from Lena with blush and said sorry Miss O'Connor. Call me Sarah said Sarah with a smile.
Can all of us talk tomorrow am tired said Lena cuddling closer to Kara's embrace?

I think that is a good idea said, Sarah. Just then Astra, Alura, Faith, and Diana arrive. Diana didn't let Faith talk to anyone she pushes Faith to Emma and said can you look at her back she was hit with a bullet and doesn't want me to see if she is ok. Faith just glares at Diana when she was talking and kept saying that she was ok but Diana had a tight hold on Faith so she could not Xscape.

When Lena and the rest made it home Kara drag Lena to her room and close the door from behind and kiss Lena with everything she had. Rao Lena I truly miss you so much said Kara kissing Lena's neck. Lena all could do was moan. Lena was working her way of taking off Kara's clothes when Lena squeal when Kara pick her up when she did that's when Lena put her legs around Kara's waist. Kara's right hand was going to Lena's chest. Kara, please beg Lena. Kara knew she wanted to be in the bed so Kara moved them to the bed  Lena could only say don't stop please Kara as she pulls Kara. Close to her with her legs that wrap around Kara's waist and Kiss Kara's lips.

The moment that Kara took off Lena's blouse Lena froze that when Kara stop. Love what wrong said Kara touching Lena's back that when Kara felt Lena's scars. Your scars said Kara looking at Lena's eyes. You know about them said Lena getting sad. Yes, Sam and the others told us how you protected them said Kara with tears. I am sorry that I didn't tell you about them said Lena seating on Kara's waist. look at me Lee I love you which means I love you with scars and all said Kara pulling Lena back to her and kissing her lips. You do say Lena looking at Kara in the eyes with tears when they stop kissing.

Of course, I do say Kara kissing Lena again. They both now knew that nothing was going to happen that night they just stay up that night Lena on top of Kara telling her story on how Lillian hurt her or how being on a new planet she felt safer. Both of them fell asleep that until Lena woke up herring Aaliyah crying. What is going out here said Lena walking into the living room where she saw her mom and the rest trying to give Aaliyah her bottle. The moment that Aaliyah saw Lena she flew to Lena's arms. Well, my little Warrior, are you giving the others a hard time said Lena with a smile.

Aaliyah just smiles and cuddles closer to Lena. How do you do that said Ivan we have been trying everything to stop her from crying finish, Lucy. How about all of you get some sleep said Lena seen everyone was tired. They all did as Lena said and went to bed. When Lena was going to bed Lena saw Faith and Diana come home with a child in Faith's arms and Diana with bags of clothes and High Cher. You to Faith said Lena with a smile.

Yes, I just pick her up to help Regina just as I did she quiets down said Faith. Lena just laughed and said good looks to Faith. By the way, Diana I left extra clothes in Faith's room for you said Lena as she walks away laughing when she saw Faith's face. All Diana did was blush. Come on let's go to sleep said Faith.

The next morning everyone got surprised when they saw there was an extra child in the house. Where did these children come from said Alura? She is mine said Faith that set down with coffee in each hand and gives the other one to Diana. What how did that happen said Sam with a smile.  Diana told them what happened that she and Faith finish getting Faith's cheek up when they passed Regina trying to come down the little girl but she kept crying until Faith inter the room and fly into her arms and quit down right away.

So Regina told Faith to take her home with her said, Diana. So what are you going to name her said Lena putting everyone's food on the table. I think we can call her Hope said Faith with a smile. I think that's a beautiful name said Diana giving Faith a napkin to wipe Hope Mouth.

2 hours later

Everyone was in the Clinic. Lena was in front. So we are here because everyone wants to know about the world killers but am afraid that not going to be today for we have more important things to talk about.

Like what said, Superman with a glare. Like Lax Luther escape from prison said, Lena.