chapter 10

What in the world is going out here yell Cat looking at James that was glaring at Lena? All Lena was doing was looking at James with a confused look and trying to hold back Ivan. Answers me now Mr. Olsen what is the meaning of these said Cat with anger.

When James didn't say anything Ivan told her. I will tell you what is going on this idiot just saw Lee come over here and insult her just because her name that is not even hers. 

That enough Ivan yells at Lena in anger. On that instinct, Ivan stops talking but still looks at James with a glare. Is it true Mr. Olsen said Cat with a glare?  James just looks nervous. Cat just look at James in anger and said get your things and get out of my building. James just looks at Cat in shock and said but Miss Grant. No, but Mr. Olsen I will not tolerate behavior like yours, especially when involved you insulting my friends now get out of my company yell Cat.

James just turns to Lena and glared at her and said this is your fault with the most hateful voice that anyone ever heard at him. All Lena did was look at his eyes and said no it's yours and your judgmental attitude you have against a name and the sins of a man I never met. Why should I trust you said James with anger. I am not asking you to for it would be a waste of time. You will believe what you want but know these I know how I am and the people that believe in me are the ones that matter to me because they are the ones that know me the most said Lena looking at Ivan with a smile. When Lena was done she walk to Cat and said am so sorry for all the trouble a cost you today said Lena with a sad voice.

James could not handle it he walks to Lena and turns her around roughly that Lena almost trip but Cat hold her. You don't turn your back from me Luther yells at James in anger. Oh that done it for Kara and Ivan they walk to James then they talk at the same time by saying get your hands away from Lee.

James turns to both of them he saw and felt the danger he was in now.  what he did not know was he was in more danger than he thinks for Ivan had tex Sam that was eating with Alex and Eliza close to Cat corp. James, I will listen to Kara and Ivan or I will teach you a listen on not putting your hands on a woman said Alex with an Authority voice from behind Kara and Ivan. James tightens his hold on Lena's arm that's when all hell broke loose when Lena hiss in pain. Sam and Ivan made the first move by Ivan using her super-speed and removing his hand away from Lena and Sam dropping kick him to the floor. Sam and Alex had James on the floor. Ivan, Kara, Eliza, and Cat were checking on Lena.

Lee are you ok said Kara holding Lena in her arms. It hurt Kara's whimper, Lena, looking at Kara's eyes with unshed tears. We need to take her to the Clinic said Kara nervous still holding Lena in her arms. That won't be necessary dear said a  Voice from behind Kara it was a beautiful woman with midnight blue hair and hazel eyes she was wearing a black business suit. What do you mean that won't be necessary said Eliza. She did not look at Eliza or answer her question she passes her and went straight to Lena. Alicia said Lena showing her arm.

Alicia put one of her arms on top of Lena's bruce arm When she did that her palm started to glow when it stops glowing Lena's bruce arm was no more.
Everyone was in shock at what they just saw. What are you said Eliza in wonder? Alicia just turns to Eliza with Lena in her arms and said my name is Princess Alicia of the planet the xylem. You are an alien and help that bitch yell James from the floor.

Alex takes the idiot out of here or I will shoot him in the head yell, Sam. With pleasure James you are under arrest for the assault of Lena O'Connor said Alex handcuffing James that was yelling in protest. Sam walks to her sister and yells at Lena by saying what the hell Lena why didn't you defend yourself.

I couldn't Sam he is a friend with Kara and Alex I could never hurt someone they care about said Lena that was still in Alicia's arms. Sam that was not even surprised by Lena's answer just grab Lena from Alicia's arms and hugged her tight. Kara, Eliza, Cat, Alex, and the rest of Cat corp were surprised by what they heard. Eliza just shook her head with a smile and said why am I not that surprised. Lena why did you come to see me, by the way, said Cat. I wanted you to meet Alicia she will be helping Sam for 6 months running L corp. What you are leaving for 6 months I thought you will be only gone for 1 month said Kara sad voice.

No, Kara, I told you the truth I will only be gone for one month. For the rest of the 5 months I am going to busy on a project I am going to be working on said Lena with worry voice. Good because I don't think I could take you being gone for that long said Kara with a smile. Cat please don't tell anyone that Alicia and Ivan are aliens I don't think I could take it if the world found out said Lena with tears. Cat just hug Lena and said Lena I will never out your friends or family there secret is safe with me and my employees. Do you hear me no one will write what Alicia and Ivan's true Origins yell Cat to her employees? Everyone just yells and said yes Miss Grant.

Lena how about you and Alicia come tomorrow and properly introduce us said Cat. Everyone turns to Lena that had a turn around to put her head in Kara's shoulder had her eyes close. Eliza, Kara, and Cat started to worry about her. She finds said Sam the walk to her sister and started to touch her hair tenderly. Lena opens her eyes to see her sister. Sam said Hi sist how about we go home and put you to sleep. All Lena did was nod and walk to her sister's arms she almost trip but Kara holds her up.

What is wrong with her said Kara with worry voice looking at Sam. It was Alicia that answer and said when I heal her arm that was fractured and by rapidly healing it her body is recovering for it she will be all better by tomorrow.

Somewhere in National City why have anyone of you that got rid of that useless woman yelled Lillian to her people?  Mam, we have trying but Lena is being protected by powerful aliens they won't live her side one of her soldiers said. Tray harder I want that girl to die yesterday yell Lillian walking away from them.