chapter 26

Kara was out a number she lost Lillian during the fighting. Alex and Sam had just arrived when they saw that Kara needs help. Alex shoots one of the meta-humans he went down right away. Sam Lillian is here she is after Lena yells at Kara. Sam ran to her sister room she saw no one was in the room

When she made it to the room Sam went unconscious for Lillian hit her in the back of the head with her gun. Now that the distraction is out of the way it's time for my fun said, Lillian with an evil smirk. When she was close to Lena Ivan shoot Lillian in the arm. How said Lillian holding her arm. Do you think we would leave Lena unprotected said Ivan in anger glaring at Lillian? Why do all of you care to yell Lillian pointing her gun at Ivan? Lucy ran into the room pointing her gun at Lillian. It's over Lillian said Lucy with anger. It's not over until that good-for-nothing dies to yell at Lillian in anger.

In Lena mind

Aaliyah what is going on out there said Lena that was in a beautiful Lake wearing a white dress. They need your little one said Aaliyah with a sad smile. I am not ready said Lena with a scared look. I know little one but your mate needs you said Aaliyah with tears. Kara said Lena with wide eyes scared for her. How do I go to her said Lena with a determined look? Will yourself wake up for your body still needs to recover but your hope and determination to wake up will do the trick said, Aaliyah. Lena closes her eyes at doing that her body started to glow.

Outside Lena's mind

It was not just in Lena's mind that her body was glowing for in the real world started to glow too. What in the world said Lillian said when Lena's chamber started to glow. That's when Lucy shoots her in the leg. Ahhh, yell Lillian in pain. Lillian was about to shoot her but Lena broke out of her chamber when the smoke lifted Lena stood in the middle of the room wearing her Lantern uniform with a dark blue dress coat and a blue sword on her back she was also wearing a blue small crown in her head. Lucy also saw that the Blue Lantern symbol was different for it had a sword in it.

Lillian was about to shoot Lena when Lucy walk to Lillian and hit her in the head with her Gun Barrel. Lena are you ok said Lucy when she saw Lena was just looking at her. Lena just closes her eyes and said Kara before disappearing out of the room. What in the world just happened said Lucy to Ivan how stood in the room looking shocked. Ivan love what is wrong said Lucy seen that Ivan just kept staring at the spot that Lena disappears from. It was supposed to be a legend said Ivan with an awed look. What supposedly be a legend said Lucy confused look. I will till you later bring Lillian with us Lena will need help said Ivan cuffing Lillian.

Lena appeared in front of Kara. What she saw made Lena anger for she saw that Kara had a cut on her lip and was bleeding from her arm. Everyone was in shock when they saw Lena especially the lanterns. Who did these to you say Lena in anger to Kara? The cyborg that Kara and the others were fittings just smirk and said it was me what are you going to do about it. Lena looks at him with pure anger that her eyes turn dark blue then back to normal.

Lena turns to Alex and said Get your people to get the bombs out of my building just as she finished she attack the cyborg with everything she got. Lena was going so fast that the others were having a problem seeing her. The cyborg was on his last stand and was getting frustrated for he could not get a good hit on Lena. Stand still yells the cyborg throwing a laser beam on Lena but Lena saw these coming and puts a forcefield around her. You think that your stupid laser will hurt me said Lena with a smirk.

The cyborg yells and started throwing laser beams all over the place. Lena only smirks and said, idiot. For she created a shield and walk close to the cyborg then she uses her sword to cut his arm when she created a Shockwave to hit him in the chest that sends him straight through the wall. Then Lena turns to the rest of the enemies in anger and said I suggest you throw your weapons down and surrender or I will do worst to anyone of you that doesn't.

All the Heroes and the enemies all had stopped fighting each other's to watch Lena fight. When Lena finish talking their enemies throw their guns down and put their hands up they did not want to fight her. Just as Lena finishes talking Kara uses her superspeed to get close to Lena and hug her. That's when Lucy and Ivan show up with Lillian that was waking up. Let go of me yell Lillian to Ivan that was carrying her on the shoulders. As you wish said Ivan dropping Lillian on the floor hard. You will all pay for these yells Lillian from the floor.

No the one that is going to pay is you Lillian said Lena with anger. Like you can do anything said Lillian with an evil smirk. Oh, I can, for now, you are going to join you, son and Max, in a prison where you will never see the light of day where you will also never see anyone or talk to anyone for the rest of your days said Lena walking close to Lillian as she did that a portal opens. What is going on said Lillian scared for her life. It is time for you to get your punishment said, Lena. Ivan will you do the honor said Lena with a smirk. Oh, I would love to say Ivan picking up Lillian and throwing her to the portal.

Just as the portal close Lena fainted and her clothes became normal. All Lena heard was Kara yelling her name.