chapter 6

#################################################

Lee said Sam as ran to her side, on time to catch her sister in her arms. come on Lee stay with me you will be ok That was the last thing Lena heard from Sam. Ivan was the first to snap out of their shock and ran to her best friend and check her pause she is alive said, Ivan. That when everyone got out of shock. We need to take her to the Clinic said, Ivan. Faith and I  will flay her there said, Ivan. Jane call your wife tell her what happened said Ivan with a worried look. I am going with you said Supergirl Faith and Ivan only nodded their heads as they fighting their tears.

Jane was on the phone with her wife that she did not notice that Sam was in complete shock but Alex did. Sam Alex said with a concerned voice. I can't lose my sister said Sam with tears. You won't say Alex hugging Sam. Come on we will take you tow to Lena said Lucy seeing both Jane and Sam were nervous. They're not in a regular hospital, they are at the Clinic said Jane in tears. Just tell us where to go and we will take you said, Lucy with a sad look.

What is this place it looks like a hotel said, Lucy? It's meant to look like it says Sam. When they walk inside it was a hospital but the most amazing thing aliens and humans were working alongside was normal things to do. Why have we not know about these places said Alex in wonder.? Because you were not meant to for these place Lena built it 8 months ago with her own money, not the Luther's said, Sam. This is one of her dreams said Jane with a smile. What to help the aliens said, Lucy. No, say Sam turning to look at Lucy. Her dream is to have a place for them to work along with humans and have them be treated as equals said, Sam with a smile. With that said they all walk to Trauma Center where they saw Ivan and Faith along with Supergirl pacing the floor.

Any news said, Jane. We haven't got any said Faith in tears. They spent one hour waiting when Lucy wanted to get some answers. So how long have all of you known Lena? Jane, Faith, Eve, and Ivan all said 14 years but Sam 20 years. How did you meet her Sam said Alex holding Sam in her arms. We meet when a was 7 years old said Sam with a sad smile. She saves my life said, Sam. What do you mean said, Lucy? What I mean agent Lane was only 4 years old when we meet I was eating out of a garbage can for my parents died I was left with Foster Family that beat me hurt me and they did things that they had no right to do cry out  Sam in tears.

So there was a little 4-year-old girl with a ponytail tilling me with her Irish accent that I couldn't eat because I would get sick. I was mean to her so I could eat but she would not live so she just took my sandwich and throw it away and said you eat with me and mommy. When she was pulling me to Sarah I was scared that her mom will run me off but she didn't Sarah just hung me and pull me down in the blanket so there I was eating with them in the park. When I was about to go, Sarah, she stops me and told me if I wanted to live with them I cried in Sarah's arms because all day with them I felt safe it took Sarah 3 months to adopt me she and Lena never want to there home to Ireland they stayed until I went home with them.

So that how I meet them major Lane said Sam looking at Lucy. Lena sounds like a fantastic sister said Lucy with a sad smile. She is said Sam and the rest of Lena's friends at the same time. Sam that was still in Alex's arms got up after almost 2 hours of waiting. What is taking so long to yell at Sam and kicking a seat? Faith got up and hug her it ok we won't lose her Lena is too stubborn to die on us said Faith with tears in her eyes.

Don't I know it said Sam laughing with also tears. Just then door to the emergency room open. Everyone got up quickly how is Lena to Regina at the same time. She is in critical condition in the next 24 hours we'll know if she makes it said, Regina. We had to put her in a medically induced coma to let her body heal. We did everything we can it's up to her now said Regina with tears. Regina could not take it she set down in the nearby seat and crying.

She lit an out sod and said her heart stopped two times we don't know it did any damage in till she wakes up said Regina in tears.
At that moment Emma and Maura came out of the room with red eyes.

2 weeks later Lena is still in coma news of Lena's injury wants worldwide wide.
Some people were mean but think for Supergirl and her people they were put in their place. Alex and Lucy were a constant in the hospital and by Lena's side hearing stories from the others some make them laugh others make them sad. It became a point that Eliza came to National City just to meet her girl's, new friends. Eliza falls in love with Lena hospital that Sam offers her a job when she saw Eliza was helping out a lot. Eliza didn't even think twice she except it right away.

It took another 2 weeks for Regina to call Sam on L corp to tell her that she is going to stop giving Lena the medicine that is living Lena in a coma. What happened said Alex that was set on the sofa in Sam's office. That was Regina she said that there going to wake up Lena said Sam with a smile. Alex smile she was glad for her friend and said I will call Kara and Lucy. I will call the rest said, Sam with a smile. Everyone gathered in the hospital where they all ambush Emma with questions. Quiet yell Emma yes we are stopping the medicine today but she may not wake up for at least 2 to 3 days may be more ok.

In Lena's room 2 days later Lena slowly opening her eyes.