chapter 13

The Next Morning

Eliza and the others found Kara and Lena on the sofa asleep in each other's arms. Hi, wakey said Sam with a smile at Lena. No go away said Lena and cuddle closer to Kara. Lena we are going to miss mom calling said Sam again. On these Lena set up right away waking up Kara. What what happened are you ok love said Kara looking around for danger.

Everything is an ok my sweet girl but how would you like to talk to your aunt said Lena with a smile. I could talk to her said Kara with tears in her eyes. Yes, you can my love said Lena hugging Kara.

Sam how much time do we have said, Lena. We have 10 minutes said Sam. show them the Bridge I will go change and meet you all there said Lena walking out of the cafeteria. Kara just looks at Lena walking out of-of the room with a dreamy look. Ivan could not take it she just hit Kara on the back of the head. Ow said Kara rubbing her head.

Welcome back said Ivan with a smirk. So ready to talk to your aunt Faith said with amusement. Yes, talk to my aunt said Kara still looking at Lena that stop talking to Eve. Ok, that it said Alex hating Kara in the back of the head as Ivan did. What said Kara looking at her sister.

Will, you stop looking at Lena said Alex with amusement. I can't help it she is so beautiful Alex every time I see her all I can think about is that I want her to be my wife said Kara still looking at Lena in awe. 

All of them heard Kara look at her in shock. It was Eliza that broke the silence by saying what did you just said, sweetie. Did you mean what you just said Sam said in shock well looking at Kara? Yes said Kara looking at Sam in the eyes. The moment I saw your sister that was it for me I could not see myself with anyone but she said Kara walking out of the room. Wow, I had no idea that Kara had it that bad for Lee said Faith with a smile. Yeah, me either said Sam with a smile.

Where is Lee said Sam nervous as she looks at her friends? I am here yells Lee running into the bridge. What took you so long said, Sam. Sorry, I ran into Eve she told me that my plane will be ready to go in 2 hours said Lena with a sad smile looking at Kara.

Just when Kara was going to say something there is a beeping sound that interrupts her. Put them is the screen please said Lena with a smile that the others could not help but smile to. When the connection open they saw an older Lena there was no denying that that was Sarah Lena's mom. Hi, mom Lena and Sam said at the same time with smiles. How are my girls said Sara with a proud smile that shows everyone in the room the love she has for her daughters.

We are ok mom said Sam and Lena at some time with a smile. When Sara look how it was with her daughters she saw Kara. So you told them said Sara looking at Kara more than the others. I did mom said Lee looking on the floor with a sad look. I couldn't lie anymore mom said Lena looking at the floor trying to hold her tears. Mom is my fault I told her to do it because I could not see her heartbreak every time she had to lie to Kara said, Sam. If Lena and Sam are in trouble Miss O'Connor then we should be in trouble too said Jane with the reset coming forward. She right for we told them our story and that we are Blue Lanterns too said Faith.

Sarah looks at her daughter's friends and just started to laugh all of you have not changed at all and am glad said Sarah with a smile.

Mom what is going on said Sam with a confused look. The reason we told you that all of you have to be here is that we were going to tell you to tell Kara and her family everything said, Sarah. I didn't tell her everything mom I want aunt Astra to tell her the rest said, Lena. Think you for not telling her everything little one said Astra coming from behind Sarah. Aunt Astra said Kara with tears. Oh, my little princess said Astra with tears. I miss you so much My princess said, Astra.

Kara sob out hearing her aunt. I can't believe you are alive said Kara when she comes down. Eliza that had Kara in her arms had to tell her to breathe again when she was beginning to hyperventilate when she said that Lena ran to Kara's side. Kara my love breathe said Lena moving Kara's hair from her face to kiss her forehead. That is my sweet girl said Lena when she saw that Kara was beginning to breathe normally.

Are you ok princess said Astra with a concerned voice. I am ok aunt Astra said Kara in tears. That good said Sarah with a smile. So are you going to introduce me to your family said Astra with a smile? Aunt Astra I would like to introduce you to my adopted mother Eliza and my sister Alex are friends Lucy said, Kara. It is a pleasure to meet all of you said, Alex.

Kara, there is something that you should know Argo City survives said Astra with a sad smile. What a yell Kara and her family. How I saw it explode yell Kara in tears. Yes, it did but at the last minute, your father sacrifices himself by putting a forcefield around Argo City. Rao sob out Kara.

Your father died saving the last piece of our home planet said Astra with tears. There is good news princess your mom is alive. My mom is alive cry out Kara in shock. Yes, she is said,  Astra. Then why aren't you in the city said, Kara?

because of the