In My Time of Dying- Part 3

You got inside Dean's room and got tears at the sight of him. He looked so vulnerable and you hated it. You needed Dean back. You held the box and bit your lip, looking around the room.

"Dean, please be there. We need to talk to you. I know it may sound stupid but this is the only thing I can think of." You said, your lip trembling, trying not to cry this time. You've done enough crying.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me," Dean said, rolling his eyes when he saw the Ouija board in your hands.

You took a seat on the floor, looking at Sam who nodded to you.

"Sam, could I have a minute alone? Please?" You asked, your voice cracking. He nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. You put your hands on the pointer and took a deep breath.

"Dean, are you there?" You asked, waiting.

"God, I feel like I'm at a slumber party," Dean sighed, sitting on the floor opposite of you. "Alright, sweetheart, this isn't going to work." Dean placed his hands on the pointer with you and with some concentration, moved it 'YES'.

"I'll be damned," Dean muttered.

You gasped when the pointer moved and tears leaked out of your eyes.

"Dean, I need you here with me. Please wake up. I can't live without you." You cried, looking at the space in front of you.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere," Dean said.

"I love you so much." You cried, glad you were talking to Dean. You knew he was with you.

"I love you, too." Dean whispered. He wouldn't admit it but that is how he truly felt about you. Dean would worship you when he was back. In the meantime, he needed to inform you on what was going on. He moved the pointer to try and make his point across.

You watched as the pointer moved across the board and you tried to piece what he was saying.

"Hunt? What, are you hunting?" You asked when he spelled out the word 'Hunt'. The pointer slid to 'YES' and you nodded.

"Okay, you're hunting in the hospital. What are you hunting?" You had so many more questions but Dean could only answer one at a time. Dean spelled out the word Reap before you guessed what it was.

"I don't think it's killing people. I think it's taking them. You know, when their time's just up." Dean said, moving the pointer and looking at you. Even though you had puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, you were still the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on.

"A reaper? Dean, is it after you?" Tears welled up in your eyes. The pointer moved back to 'YES' and you let one tear fall.

"Dean, you can't kill a Reaper. What are we going to do?" You sighed sadly. You didn't know what to do. You were running out of ideas.

"Sam or John will know what to do. Okay?" You got up and walked out of the room to see Sam leaning against the wall.

"Did it work?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, he's hunting a reaper. Sam, that reaper is after him. You can't kill a reaper. What are we going to do?" You asked worriedly, biting your lip.

"We'll ask my dad." Sam led the way to his father's room but frowned when it was empty.

"Where is John?" You asked, looking around the emptied room.

"I don't know but we'll use the next best thing." Sam said, grabbing John's journal, walking back to Dean's room. It was already night but you weren't leaving until you knew Dean was safe.