All Hell Breaks Loose Part One- Part 2

"Sam, please tell me you've read about that kind of demon before because I haven't." You said, stopping when everyone was outside.

"I think that was an Acheri which is a demon that disguises itself as a little girl. However, that doesn't tell us where we are," Sam said, looking at everyone. You looked at Andy who wasn't paying attention.

"Andy, you with us?" You asked.

"Yeah, just wait a second... I'm still working over the fact that demons are real." He said with a huff. You nodded and Sam took the lead as he walked through the town.

"Sam, why don't we just leave? I'm sure there's a road that is kind of near us somewhere." You said, walking a little in front of him.

"I knew it was a good thing we didn't kill you," Jake said with a smile. You rolled your eyes but kept your mouth shut. "I like her idea."

"That demon might come back. Plus, how can we leave when we don't know where we are?" Sam said, stopping in front of an old bell tower. On top, a rusty bell was hanging by a wooden structure.

"That's an old bell." You said, noticing just how much rust was on there.

"I've seen that bell before. I think I know where we are: Cold Oak, South Dakota. It's a town that was so haunted, every single person fled." Sam said, looking at everyone.

"Swell. Good to know we're somewhere so historical." Ava said, sarcastically.

"Why in the world would that demon or whatever put us here?" Lily asked.

"I'm wondering the same thing." Sam muttered.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. Clearly, the only sane thing to do here is get the hell out of Dodge." Lily said, scoffing.

"Wait, hold on. Lily, the only way out is through miles of woods. Plus, we don't know if that demon will come back or if there is more of them." Sam tried to reason with her but she wasn't having any of it.

"He's right, Lily, we should stick together." Jake started to say but Lily interrupted him.

"Don't say "we"! I'm not part of "we". I have nothing in common with any of you." Lily said, backing up a little from the group.

"Okay, look, now I know..."

"No, you don't know! I accidentally touched my girlfriend." Lily said, getting emotional. You frowned and bit your lip, feeling bad for her.

"I'm sorry." You said, breaking the silence, making her look at you.

"Whatever. I feel like I'm in a nightmare, and it just keeps getting worse and worse."

"And you don't think we aren't in one as well? I watched the life go out in my own mother's eyes because of me. Because I was supposed to be dead instead of her. How do you think I felt? So, don't think for one second, your life could be worse than ours when you know nothing about me or Sam or even Ava, Jake or Andy. Because you don't. Now, the best thing is sticking together. Do I make myself clear?" You said, glaring at her. She stared at you, trying to figure out if you were joking but when she decided, she sighed.

"Fine." She said, crossing her arms. You nodded and walked ahead of the group, the rest of them following you.

"So, in the meantime, we are looking for iron, silver, salt, or any kind of weapon." Sam instructed.

"Salt is a weapon?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, it is with demons." You said, making him look at you.

"Well, let's hope food is a weapon because I am starving." Andy said. You chuckled but didn't say anything as you walked into a building to start looking for things. You thought it would be best to start with the building that looked like a café or a diner since salt would hopefully be in here.