Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 2

"So, Sam, recognize anything?" You said, trying to get Sam's attention away from Dean before the Demon suspected anything was going on.

"Not really," Sam said, looking around outside. It was daytime but it was raining. You nodded and looked at Dean, your eyes screaming for help.

"We should try the parking garage." You said, walking towards the locked-up garage's, filled with people's cars. You walked ahead of the brothers, looking around at the storage units.

"Wait, I think I was here," Sam said. You stopped and looked at Sam and then at Dean, averting your gaze from him.

"You remember?" Dean asked, wondering what the hell was going on with you.

"Not really, it just feels familiar, you know?" Dean shrugged and walked to the first garage and was about to pick the lock but Sam stopped him again. He pointed to the second one and spoke. "Try that one."

"Okay." Dean walked to the second one pulling on the padlock.

"Wait, try this," Sam said, pulling a key out of his pocket. He looked confused and handed it to Dean. You had to hand it to the demon because whoever it was, they were a great actor to fool Dean Winchester. Dean tried the key and was surprised as it unlocked. He grunted as he opened it and you looked inside to see a filthy, beat-up VW Beetle. You frowned, because why would a demon steal a beat-up car that looked like it had no life left in it?

"Oh, please tell me you didn't steal this," Dean said in disgust, looking at Sam who shrugged. Both brothers got on either side of the car, Dean on the passenger's side with Sam on the driver's side. You walked over to Dean's side and hovered over his shoulder, looking at Sam the whole time.

As Dean and Sam searched, you were watching Sam's every movement. You need to warn Dean in some way that wouldn't tip off the demon. You didn't even know who this demon was and you hoped that you wouldn't get to know it.

"Hey, more blood," Sam said, touching the steering wheel and showing Dean his stained fingers. Dean sighed and looked in the backseat, his eyes widening.

"Sam, backseat," Dean said, pointing to the object on the floor of the car: a bloody knife. Sam looked and saw the knife, picking it up and sighed deeply.

"You think I used this on someone?" Sam asked, worry in his eyes. Probably.

"I'm not thinking anything," Dean said with a shake of his head. He didn't want to make Sam feel worse about this. Sam rubbed the handle of the knife with his jacket to get rid of any prints while Dean looked on the floor and picked up a carton of cigarettes. Sam didn't smoke. He wouldn't think about it.

"Okay now, this is disturbing. Come on, man, this couldn't have been you. It had to have been someone else, somebody who smokes menthols." Dean said, sniffling the carton.

"Hey, check this out," Sam said, holding up a receipt. "A gas receipt from a few towns over."

"What are we waiting for?" Dean said, backing up and closing the door after getting rid of all his fingerprints. Dean led the way to the Impala and you walked behind both Winchester, staring at the back of his head. You had to tip Dean off somehow but so far, you were coming up with nothing.

The drive was very short and soon Dean was pulling into the parking lot of the gas station. You looked in the window of the place and saw a young man at the cash register, minding his own business. Dean parked and looked at the receipt again.

"Alright, this receipt is for ten gallons at pump number two. You getting any, uh, any goosebumps yet? 'God, this looks familiar', Déjà Vu vibes?" Dean asked but Sam shook his head. "Maybe someone inside will remember you. Come on."