Everybody Loves a Clown- Part 2

Seeing Dean drive any other car that wasn't the Impala was amusing. The only car that Bobby had working was a beat-up, poorly maintained minivan. You offered to drive her but Dean was persistent that he drive.

The minivan couldn't go as fast as the Impala but it got you to where you needed to go. You looked at the deserted Roadhouse in front of you. You frowned and got out, looking at your surroundings. The place was kind of far away from everything but maybe that was the whole point.

"You guys go ahead; I'm going to get the stuff out of the van." You said. If this Ellen chick was really here, then she might have information on this demon. You had files of everything you knew about the yellow-eyed demon and you hoped she would be able to help like she said.

Sam and Dean have been in there for a while. You grabbed the files and walked inside, gasping at what you saw. Dean was held at gunpoint by a young blonde woman with a rifle and Sam was held up at gunpoint by an older woman with a handgun.

"Sam, Dean, what the hell is going on here?" You didn't want to move because you didn't want either woman to shoot you.

"Sam and Dean? As in Winchester?" The older woman asked.

"Yeah," Sam said, not understanding what was going on.

"Son of a bitch." She muttered.

"Mom, you know these guys?" The blonde asked.

"Yeah, I think these are John Winchester's boys," She laughed as she lowered the gun. "Hey, I'm Ellen. This is my daughter Jo." Jo lowered her gun and smiled at Dean.

"You're not going to hit me again, are you?" Dean asked, holding his nose. She didn't say anything but Ellen handed Dean a small towel filled with ice. You walked closer to them and smiled at Jo.

"I'm Y/N, Dean's girlfriend." Jo smiled at you and Ellen turned to you.

"John mentioned you before. It's good to finally meet you." Ellen shook your hand and you smiled.

"So, you called our dad, said you could help. Help with what?" Dean asked, getting straight to the point.

"Well, the demon, of course. I heard he was closing in on it." She let go of your hand and leaned against the bar.

"What, was there an article in the Demon Hunters Quarterly that I missed? I mean, who are you? How do you know about all this?"

"Hey, I just run a saloon. But hunters have been known to pass through now and again. Including your dad, a long time ago. John was like family once." Ellen said with a small smile.

"Oh yeah? How come he never mentioned you before?" Dean asked, giving her a side glance.

"You'd have to ask him that." Ellen shrugged. Yeah, if only you could.

"So, why exactly do we need your help?" Dean asked, in a rude tone. You were sure he didn't mean it like that.

"Hey, don't do me any favors. Look, if you don't want my help, fine. Don't let the door smack your ass on the way out. But John wouldn't have sent you if..." She suddenly became quiet as she looked between the three of her guests.

"He didn't send you. He's alright, isn't he?" Ellen asked.

"No. No, he isn't. It was the demon, we think. It, um, it just got him before he got it, I guess." Sam intervened.

"I'm so sorry." She became grim.

"It's okay, we're alright," Dean said, shutting himself off in front of the strangers.

"Really? I know how close you and your dad were." She sighed.

"Ellen, it's okay. If you could help though, we could really use it." You said, steering her away from Dean.