Born Under a Bad Sign- Part 6

"Feel like talking now?" Dean asked.

"Sam's still my meat puppet. I'll make him bite off his tongue." Meg threatened, glaring at Dean.

"No, you won't be in him long enough. Hit it, Bobby." Dean, standing up straight. Bobby immediately started to read from a book, the exorcism for a demon.

"See, whatever bitch-boy master plan you demons are cooking up? You're not getting Sam. You understand me? 'Cause I'm gonna kill every one of you first." Dean said, talking over Bobby. Sam started to struggle, the effect of the exorcism taking place but it wasn't as you would hope. It was like Meg was resisting the chant. Suddenly, Sam stopped struggling and laughed manically, mocking the three hunters in the room. Bobby stopped talking in surprise. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"You really think that's what this is about? The master plan? I don't give a rat's ass about the master plan, ask Y/N here. If I wanted her dead, she would be and I wouldn't be in Sam right now." Bobby glared at Sam and continued the chant but Meg cut him off again.

"Oops. Doesn't seem to be working. See, I learned a few new tricks," Sam said with a sadistic grin, chanting some words in Latin. The fire behind Sam in the fireplace flared and the room started to shake as he continued chanting.

"This isn't going like I pictured! What's going on, Bobby?" Dean asked, going to you and grabbing your hand. You looked over and saw the mark on Sam's arm. Of course, this is what Meg did before she got into Sam.

"Dean, Bobby, there is a binding link burned onto Sam's arm! She can't escape unless it's off. I can't believe I didn't put it together earlier." You said, looking at Dean.

"What the hell do we do?" Dean asked.

"I don't know!" Bobby said. Shit, if Bobby didn't know what to do, then you wouldn't know but you had to think.

"Burn it off!" You said right before Sam threw his head back and screamed, the shaking of the walls and the ceiling began to crack, breaking the seal of the protective circle. As Sam lowered his head, his eyes were pitch black.

"There. That's better." Sam said with a smirk, ripping free from his restraints. Sam jerked his head to the left, sending Bobby flying into the wall.

"No!!" You said but before you could go to Bobby, the same thing happened to Dean and he flew right into the wall quite heavily. "Dean!" Sam raised his hand and you flew to the wall with a thud, Sam walking right over to Dean.

"You know the word people use to describe the worst possible thing? They say it's like hell but they don't really know the meaning of it." Sam said, kneeling in front of Dean.

"Don't touch him!" You yelled.

"This one is for you, Y/N. You're going to watch me beat the shit out of your boyfriend." Sam said, with a smirk, grabbing Dean's collar and clocking him in the jaw hard. You screamed out, feeling that bubble rise up fairly quickly. Sam kept hitting Dean, making sure blood was coming out of his nose and mouth.

"You know, hell is just a word but it's actually a prison made of bone and flesh and blood and fear," Sam said, hitting Dean again. You couldn't get off the wall and you were crying, hating what was happening to Dean. "And you sent me back there. How is that fair?"

"That's where you belong, bitch." Dean said, spitting his blood on the floor.

"By the way, Johnny-boy says hi. He's having real fun, carving up your mother." Sam said, turning his head to look at you. You were crying and you just needed a few more power to let loose on this one.

"Go back to hell, bitch." You said, glaring at him. Sam turned back to Dean with a grin and punched him again. You gasped and looked over at Bobby to see him already up and moving around quietly.