Chapter 4

I couldn't even process what was happening right now. All I could think about was how he moved his body to hover over mine, never breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then started tugging at his hair, earing a soft moan from him.

I opened my mouth, allowing him more access in to which he accepted right away, his tongue finding mine quickly. Things were getting heated fast but I didn't want to stop. I reached for the hem of his shirt, lifting it up over his head. He broke away from my lips only for a moment to help take his shirt off and throw it on the floor. 

He leaned down and started kissing my neck, leaving little wet kisses on my collar bone and then back up to my lips. I moaned as he started slowly grinding into me, his hips making slow circular motions on mine.

Trying to form a coherent thought was nearly impossible but I knew I had to stop it before it got out of hand. 

"Luke stop.." I said, trying not to moan as I gently pushed him off of me.

He looked confused but quickly sat up, realizing what we were doing. He grabbed his shirt off the floor and put it on, then sat back down on the other side of the sofa.  

I was confused to say the least. I was next expecting Luke to come over and then us almost hooking up in my living room. I looked over at him and he looked at me.

"Listen Andrea.." He said, his voice trailing off.

I didn't answer him. I just gave him a look and he kept going.

"I'm sorry." He said, looking away from me and down at his hands.

"Sorry for what?" I asked. I was genuinly confused.

He sighed and looked at me again, trying to finger comb his messy blonde hair.

"I mean I-I don't know, honestly.." He said, lookind down at his feet. "I guess kissing you?" 

ouch, that kinda hurt. "Okay. It's fine." I said, slightly irritated. 

His eyes got wide before he quickly put his hands up "No! No, not like that!"

"Then what is it?" I said, crossing my hands over my chest.

"I don't wanna fuck up our friendship, you know? I don't wanna lose you." He looked serious about it, not breaking eye contact with me.

"I really don't want that to happen.." I said, looking down at my legs. I couldn't let our friendship get ruined just because of one night.

"I think I have an idea.." He said, getting off the sofa and standing in front of me.

"And what would that be Hemmings?" I asked, smiling up at him.

He took a deep breath before he said this.. "How about we be friends with benefits?"

It took me a while to process what he just said. DId he really say that he wanted to be friends with benefits? 

"What?" was all I could say.

I felt Luke sit next to me, but I didn't look at him. I didn't know what to do right now.

"We could still do this" he said gesturing to what we were doing a few minutes ago "But not mess up our friendship."

Honestly, that wasn't a bad idea.. I mean, what could go wrong with it? We could mess around and have fun but still be bestfiriends.

"Okay." I said, looking over at him.

"Listen, if you do-.. wait, did you just say okay?" he asked, looking at me.

"Yes I did, but listen. We need rules." I said. Yes, that's exactly what we need. 

"Okay, like what?" 

"Like, we can still date and see other people, but you can't have sex with them. I don't want to be doing stuff with a guy who hooks up with half the school." I said, scrunching my nose in disgust.

Luke laughed but agreed. "Sounds fair enough. But there is one rule that both of us have to promise we won't break."

"And that is..?"

"We can't catch feelings."

oh my gosh, i'm sorry that this chapter was so short! It's 4 am and im falling asleep haha I just wanted to put this little chapter in to pretty much explain everything! The next chapter will be longer and a lot better, I promise!