Chapter 12

Thank you guys so much for the comments! It makes me SO happy knowing that people read and like my story!! I hope you guys like the new chapter! :) I'll update again this weekend! (btw, I'm addicted to Taylor Swifts new album, it's amazing)

*Andreas POV*

        I sat up quickly and looked over at my alarm clock. It read 9:35 am. I fell back against the mattress, thankful that it wasn't as late as I thought. I hate waking up late because I feel like I wasted the whole day. It took a second for the events of last night to pop in my mind, causing me to blush. 

Before I could think of anything else, Shawna barged through the door causing me to sit up quickly.

"Hey, the boys are upstairs making breakfeast for us! Wanna go in the hot tub for little bit?"

"Wait, they're actually making us breakfeast?" I asked, laughing.

"I know right? I was suprised too" 

''Okay, I'll meet you downstairs in a few minutes!" I said, standing up and walking over to my dresser to get my bathing suit.

"Hey... Andrea..?"

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around to see her staring at my neck.

"Are those hickeys?" 

I jogged over to my mirror and and moved my hair out of the way so I could see. I hid my gasp as I ran my fingers up and down the tender purple marks lining my neck. What am I going to do?! I can't let her know what happened last night.

"Ohhh I-"

"I know." Shawna said, inturupting me.

"You know what?" I asked, getting nervous. I was gonna tell her I burned my neck with my curling iron but she wasn't that stupid.

"It was Ashton, wasn't it?" She said leaning against the doorway smirking.

I was about to blurt out no but I kept my mouth shut.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked.

"I was right!!" She said laughing.

"Stop!" I said, burying my face in my hands and blushing.

"I didn't know you guys had a thing!" 

"Uh we don't" I said stuttering.

"Sooo.. you guys are like.. friends with benefits?" She said, raising her eyebrow.

"NO! no no nothing like that!" I blurted out "Just friends."

She didn't looked convinced but thankfully she decided to drop it.

"Meet me downstairs when you're done!" She said, closing the door behind her.

I ran over to the bathroom and took out my makeup bag. I seriously had to hide these.

Once I was done I went downstairs and out the back door. Shawna was sitting in the hot tub with Michael. I pray that she didn't tell Michael what happened. When I was in the bathroom I used up half my concealer to cover my neck, so hopefully I did a good job.

"Hey guys!" I said, setting my towel on a chair and walking over to the hot tub.

 "Looking good" Michael whistled, eyeing my body in my light pink bikini.

"Shut up" I said laughing as I settled myself into the hot water.

He laughed and then looked at my neck and then looked at Shawna.