Chapter 10

"What should I do?" I groaned, flopping backwards on my bed.

"I don't know.." He replied.

Calum and I were currently sitting in my room, discussing Luke and I's 'relationship' if you could even call it that.

"The problem is, what if he doesn't feel the same way back? That would totally wreck our friendship!" I exclaimed, waving my arms frantically.

Calum sighed "That's true though.. is it worth it?"

I had to think about that for a second. Nothing is worth losing my friendship with Luke, espically not because of my stupid feelings for him. I'm just going to have to learn to move on even though it's going to   hurt like hell.

"Of course not." 

Calum moved close to me and drapped his arm over my shoulder. "He could feel the same way though"

"That won't ever happen" I snorted.

"Call him."

"What? why?"

"Tell him that you want to hangout with him tonight."

"b-b-ut I-"

"No buts Andrea. Call him and ask."

"Okay, but what if he says yes? What will this solve?"

"If he says yes, which he will, then when you guys hangout, you tell him you like him."

I alomst fainted. First he was telling me that it wasn't a good idea, and then he's telling me to go for it! This guy is bipolar, I swear.

"FINE" I blurted out, quickly grabbing my phone and dialing his number before I backed out.

He picked up after the first few rings.

"Hey is everything okay?" Lukes voice rang.

Deep breaths Andrea, you can do this.

"Uh yeah yeah. Everything's fine. I just wanted to uh ask you something."

"Go on" He said. I could feel him smiling through the phone.

"Would you like to hangout tonight?" I said quickly. 

"Well..." He said, his words trailing off.

"Well what.."

"I already promised Shawna that I would hangout with her tonight.."

My heart dropped. He has plans with Shanwa? I was pissed. No, more than pissed. I was livid.

"Okay. Well I better get going. Bye Luke." I said, quickly hanging up the phone.

"What happened?" Calum asked, looking worried.

"This is all my fault. This 'friends with benefits' shit. Its ruined everything.''

"Andrea.. It's no-"

"Yes it is!" I yelled standing up.

"It's all my fault! I honestly thought that maybe if we did this, Luke would end up falling for me! But of course I was wrong!" I was now pacing back and forth across my room. Calum was still looking at me, unsure of what to say.

"I love him." 

I didn't realize I was crying until Calum was standing in front of me, wipping my tears away with his thumb.

"Shhhh it's okay. We'll figure out something." He said, wrapping me tight in his arms.

"You know what?" I said, gently pulling myself out of his strong embrace.